Chapter 19

Melody's POV
I walked to school with Got7 as usual, but I avoided Jinyoung. Last night I talked to Momo and she found out that I liked Jinyoung. I think Jinyoung still likes Bomi and Bomi likes Jinyoung. I decided to avoid him so I can stop falling for him. Soon we arrived at school and we walked to our class.
----TIME SKIP----
After class, I walked to the lunchroom and met up with Got7 and Momo. As I was walking in the hallway I bumped into Jessica. "Yah!! Watch where you are going you idiot!!" I ignored her and was about to walk away but then someone grabbed my arm and push me against the locker. "How dare you ignore me! Time for some punishment." I tried to get out of her grip but then her minions grabbed me and Jessica was about to punch me in the stomach when someone yelled her name. "Jessica. Stop!!!" I turned around to see a pretty girl with long hair. Jessica turned to me and said,"You are lucky someone stopped me, but next time I ain't stopping." She then turned around and left. The girl who saved me came up to me.
(M=Melody, G=pretty girl)
M: Thank you so much for saving me
G: You welcome
M: What is your name?
G: My name is Bomi
Just like that I froze. I can't believe she is right in front of me. I bowed and walked away. "Hey! You didn't tell me your name yet!" I turned around and said,"Sorry my name is Melody. I got to go." I rushed to the rooftop because I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. When I opened the door I saw.........
Jinyoung.
~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!! What will happen between Melody and Jinyoung up at the rooftop?? Read my next chapter to find out!!!