Chapter 25

Melody's POV

I can't believe it. He kissed me. I was so shocked. I couldn't move. He slowly backed away and looked at me in the eyes. I blushed and turned away. Then the bell rang and I rushed off leaving Jinyoung at the rooftop. I ran to the washroom and locked myself in the stall. I am so happy. I did a little dance in the stall then headed off to class.

----TIME SKIP----

I quickly ran out of the classroom after the bell rang to find Momo. I saw her talking with Taemin. "Mom, I have to tell you something!" "What?!" "Jinyoung kissed me." She stood there like a statue. I laughed at her while she stared at me with a serious face. I stopped laughing and said,"What's wrong?" Then she said, "How can you let him kiss you?! What if he cheats on you with Bomi?! He stole your first kiss!" I just stood there while Taemin was trying to clam her down. She is right. what if he actually cheats on me? " You are right. What if he cheats on me with Bomi?" " I am always right. Now I thought of it. I ignored Got7 all this time when they were innocent. I walked to the cafeteria to talk to Got7. When they saw me, they jumped up and hugged me. Bambam and Jackson hugged me the tightest. I hugged them back while apologizing to them. They all forgave me. then I pushed Mark to talk with Momo. While they have there time talking, I sat down with Got7. They were all fighting with who was going to sit beside me. After a while of arguing, Jackson and Jinyoung won. We talked until the bell rang to go back to class. We all went our ways and while I was heading to class, I saw the most shocking thing ever.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Bomi was hanging out with my worst nightmare, Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I know it is kinda bad and the story is kinda confusing and very random but I hope you will still read it and enjoy it!!! I promise that my next fan fiction which is on Got7 Mark not nctdream Mark will be much better!!! Thank you for your support!!! Bye!!!