Chapter 11

Melody's POV
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I am so happy that I can scream for a whole week!"Yes" He was so happy that he had such a cute smile! Omg! I am crazy right now. Suddenly Jinyoung pulled me into a hug. Jinyoung said,"I can't wait to tell the group so everyone will know that you are mine!" But then I thought about Jessica and her friends.  I was scared. I was scared that they will threaten me to break up with Jinyoung. They might hurt him. I just stood there, so worried. "Melon, why are you crying?" (Melon is a nickname for Melody, made up from Jinyoung just now) I didn't even notice that I was crying.
Jinyoung's POV
I was hugging Melody when suddenly I felt my shoulder wet. I looked at Melody and saw her crying. I was so worried so I asked her,"Melon, why are you crying?" She looked at me and started to cry even more. I felt so bad so I just hugged her until she stopped sobbing. "Are you ok?" "Yeah" I decided to cheer her up by buying her favourite drink, bubble tea. She seems so happy with that idea so we went to her favourite bubble tea shop.
----TIME SKIP----
"We are home!"I shouted. Melody felt way better after I treated her bubble tea. Mark came to greet us at the door. He asked us,"Why are you guys holding hands?"
~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! How will Jinyoung and Melody answer Mark? Read on to find out!