Chapter 1

Melody's POV
As always. When I get home my parents don't even greet me. My parents hate me for some reason. Not just my parents but also my school. I only have one friend called Momo. She was always there for me when I need help. She even stops me from cutting little lines in my arm. I know. It hurts me so much that I am useless. I just want a happy family and friends. But that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I went in to the bathroom to shower. While I walked into the bathroom, I could hear my parents arguing about money, again. It happens every single time I am home. But they hate me too, not just each other but me too. I just stood there crying. I can't handle this anymore. I went on the computer and bought one ticket to go far from here. I hate it here. After I bought my ticket I packed my stuff and walked out of my room and down the living room. Before my parents can even yell at me I walked out the door. I drove all the way to the airport and went in. After I bought my ticket, I head in the airplane. I already have a apartment there because I knew that I was going to run away from home sooner or later. I plugged in my earphones and listen to cheer up from TWICE. That song always make me cheer up from sadness. Then I just remember that I haven't called Momo yet. I called her and she picked up.
(M=Momo, Y=Melody)
M: Hello?
Y: Hi, Momo
M: What's up?
Y: I am on the airplane going to............
........................................................
Korea.
~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading the first chapter! I know it is short but I will try to make it longer on the next chapter! Continue reading to find out what Momo thinks about Melody! See in the next chapter!