2

Dallon looked at my shirt and smiled. If Dallon is just picking me up, then who did I get adopted by? Kenny? Dan? It couldn't be Brendon. He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to adopt. Dallon pats my head and says my father is outside.

"If you're just picking me up, then who is my father? Is it Kenny?" Dallon looked at me in confusion. He cleared his throat and says,

"No. He wanted to keep himself a secret from you." Dallon thanked Miss Baker and headed out the door. As we left, Baker said something along the lines of good riddance. I'm glad to be away from there. 

We got outside and I looked around. There were no cars, nothing. Dallon looked at me and spoke, "This way. We couldn't park the bus here."

My eyes widened. Bus? Was Panic! on tour? He walked to the area where the bus was, and yup, it was their tour bus. It took all of my being to keep myself from squealing. Dallon noticed this and told me it was okay to freak out, and that's exactly what I did.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!!! You're Dallon from Panic! At The Disco!! And this is your tour bus! AHHHH!!!!!" I squealed. Dallon laughed and told me I was in for a bigger surprise. He headed towards the bus and opened the door and and looked around. There seemed to be no one, but Dallon still yelled out a loud "Changing?!" Before beckoning me on the bus. I looked around, Dan's drumsticks were on the little table along with Brendon's glasses.  I still cannot believe this! Dallon shouted again, "Jesus Brendon. You told me to yell that when I got back on the bus as a sign to let you three know I got her. Now you cant even come out and greet your own daughter?"

I lost my shit right then and there. Here I thought I was gonna be adopted by Kenny or Dan, or even Dallon. But not Brendon! I started hyperventilating and Dallon ran to me and told me to breath. Dan and Brendon walked out from behind a curtain. Brendon saw me and ran to me.

"Lydia,  are you okay?" Brendon put his hand on my shoulder. He was the one that called me. Oh. My. God!

* a couple of minutes later*

I got my breathing under control, and sat at the table. Dallon sat next to me, Brendon was across from me and Kenny was next to him. Dan went to go practice his drums. Brendon was going to explain. On a bus. This is literally my dream.

"So. Why did you adopt me and not the other girls?" I asked slowly.

Brendon sighed. "My girlfriend broke up with me. I wanted to turn to a darker place, but I remembered how bad it was. Miss Baker contacted me with info of the girls. I read both the descriptions, but they didn't match what I wanted. I asked if there was anyone else and she gave me you. You were perfect. And you are fan of the band. You play instruments....hell, maybe we could get you in one of the shows" I covered my mouth. Brendon Urie wanted me to play in his tour. "Do you know I Write Sins Not Tragedies?" He finished.

"Yep." I said with a smile. He asked me to get my piano and play it, to make sure I have it right. I go get my capsules and choose the piano.  I brought back the keyboard and turned it on. I began and Brendon watched me intently. I finished the song with only one correction.

"That was pretty good Lydia. Just remember door goes down to an A." Brendon watched as my smile faded. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I cant read music." I said as Brendon looked at me with disbelief.

"But...you just played that....how?"

"I memorized it. I do that with everything." I explained. Brendon asks Dan to go get some sheet music. Dan brought it in and Brandon told me to play it. I looked at it. I couldn't read it. Brendon saw how much difficulty I was having.

"Okay...watch my hands." He put his hands on the keyboard and played what sounded to be like the beginning of Ballad Of Mona Lisa. He then told to me play what he just did. I played it with no trouble.

"Oh wow...you actually can't read music."

"I fucking told you!" I exclaimed.

Brendon's eyes widened. "Hey, watch your God damn language!" Brendon said with a laugh. I just covered my  mouth with my fingers. It was like what Brendon did In I Write Sins Not Tragedies. He looked at his watch and jumped up. "My God! We need sleep!" He said and beckoned me to bed. I did what I was told and fell asleep with a smile on my face.