14

I awoke and was prepared to fall. We were to play in Maine next, and we couldn't have gotten there over night. I checked my phone and pulled up Instagram. 

Froot.meat_deli: Gn, miel. I know you saw this, but you are probably asleep. Sleep well  

I smiled and texted her.

Xx.randon_fandom.xx: Good morning, Tenshi. How did you sleep?

Froot.meat_deli: Good...what about you?

Xx.random_fandom.xx: Good. 

I got up and went to the kitchen. No one was up. I sighed and sat down, ready to talk to Adele. What I wasn't ready for was to get a call from her.

"Hey." She said through the phone.

"Hi." I reply.

"Lydia...are you in a relationship?" Adele asks. I could tell she was nervous about something. 

"No..." I say. I hear her gulp.

"Would you l-like to be in o-one?" She asks. 

"Depends on who it's with." I say looking out the window. Maine was beautiful.

"Maybe...with...m-me?" I hear her say as I admire the view. 

"Wait..what?" I say, realizing what she said.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" A blush spread across my cheeks.

"Um.......yeah. I thought you were very beautiful, and I always smile when I talk to you." I say. I hear her squeal.

"YAYAYA!! I got to go, unpacking and stuff. What grade will you be in?" She asks. I reply with 9th. "Me too! Bye." she hangs up and I get my laptop to do my work. 

I finish up everything that I need to do and then I look up some videos. CrankThatFrank had uploaded a video of him reacting to...a video of Brendon hitting my "father"? I do remember people getting out phones, so I clicked the video.

"What's up everyone, it's Frank. And I've got a reaction video for you all. Now if you are in the Panic! fandom, you may know about Lydia Urie, Brendon's adopted daughter, who is also playing in place of Kenny, who broke his hand. Some people took a video of what I think is Brendon punching someone. People have said it is in Pennsylvania, so lets watch." I look as he clicks open the video. 

"Hello, bitch. Happy to see me?" Frank paused the video to say,

"So is this, like, her real dad?" He unpaused it. 

"Please, go backstage and get Brendon. Tell security to let you through, that it is an emergence and I told you to go." I watch myself say.

  "C'mon, quit resisting. I wanna have some more fun with you." My 'father' says.

  "No, let me go!" I hear myself yell. Then the girl runs back out with Dallon, Dan and, Brendon.  Frank pauses.

"Oh, shit's about to go down!" he unpauses. 

  "LET MY DAUGHTER GO!" 

"Your daughter?! She's mine!" Brendon walked up to him.

  "What are you going to do? Kiss me? I've done research on you, I know what happened with you and Ry-" Brendon punches him and Frank says "Go Brendon!" "Fuck!" My 'dad' screams.   

"Thank you Brendon. So much...I can never repay you." I watch as I hug Brendon. 

"I told you I was going schnoz. That's what I did. And you're welcome child. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" the video ends.

"That was awesome. Brendon is such a good father." And then I watched as that video ended. I yawned and went back to bed. It was too early in the morning. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.