8

It was Markiplier, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, and Wade! Brendon had gotten me up to see them. I smiled up at Brendon. 

"Hey, Mark. This is my daughter I was telling you about." Brendon knew Mark? That is so cool! Mark smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Umm...hi..." I say nervously. Mark moves forward as he talks. 

"Well, hi there. Brendon told me that you are a fan of me, and that you draw amazingly." I look at Brendon and he nods a little. I hold out my sketchbook to Mark and he takes it and opens the first page. It was of Jack. Then to the drawing of Mark himself when he hit 13 million. I showed him the picture I recently drew of all of them and Amy. Mark smiled at it. 

"Guys, come see this. It looks really good...Lydia? Am I correct?" Mark says as all the guys crowd around him and look at the drawing. I nodded, confirming my name. Mark took out his phone. "May I take a picture of this and put it on Twitter?" 

"Yeah, sure." He smiles and take a picture of it. I take out my phone, "Can I get a picture with all of you guys?" They all nod.  They crowd around me and Brendon takes my phone and takes the picture. 

"Okay, we gotta go. It was nice to meet you Lydia, hope to see you again. Bye Brendon." Mark says as he walks away. I turn and hug Brendon.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" I say as I hug him.

"Heh heh, you're welcome kid." Brendon said, hugging me back. "Let's get back on the bus." As we got back on the bus, Kenny held up my phone.

"Lydia's got a boyfriend!" He yelled. It was pulled up to Aiden and mine messages. I grabbed my phone from him.

"He is just a really good friend! I don't like him, he doesn't like me. He was just then only one who understood me back in Arnett." I explained to the determined Kenneth.  Brendon punched him.

"Stop fucking with my daughter. If she is in a relationship and she wants to tell us, she will. If she doesn't then don't try to force it out of her." Kenneth said sorry and went back to the bunks. 

*time skip to the concert*

I run up to Dallon as we walked.

"Hey Lui." He said when he saw me. The boys were like my brothers. They help me if Brendon is in music mode.

"Hey Dallon. Are you excited?" I ask. It was a stupid question to ask, but I still asked it.

"Very. What about you?" He replies, answering my awkward question.

"Extremely. What if I mess up?" I say nervously.

"You'll be fine." He reassures me. We had kinda the same songs as last time, with a few changes.

1. This is Gospel, guitar.

2. I write Sins not tragedies, piano.

3. Ballad of Mona Lisa, sing and guitar.

4. Crazy=Genius, sing and guitar.

5. Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, same as last time.

6. Emperor's New Clothes, guitar.

7. Miss Jackson, sing and guitar.

8. Death Of A Bachelor, sing.

9. House of Memories, guitar.

10. Bohemian Rhapsody, sing and guitar.

We walk inside and Brendon high fives a couple of early fans. Then he runs back and does a cartwheel into a back flip. The crowd goes wild. I say hi to the fans and continue to follow Brendon. We make it backstage and we started to do our own thing. The boys did a bunch of vocal warm ups. I just made sure my guitar was in tune, then I warmed up my voice. 

"Five minutes!" someone yelled. An ear piece was being shoved into my hands and I put it in my ear. I put my guitar on and wait for us to go. '

"One minute!" Brendon pulled me into the huddle again. 

"Who are we?" Dallon yelled.

"Panic! At The Disco!" Dan, Brendon, and I yelled. 

"What are we gonna do?" Dallon asked.

"Make music!" (#cringe) We all yell again. By the time we were all pumped up, we were being pushed out onto the stage. We all went to our spots and got ready for the first song. 

The last song was Bohemian Rhapsody, and we were all backstage getting ready for it. Brendon and I were singing, so we were running around doing vocal warm ups and drinking water. Brendon grabbed me.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks. I nod frantically. He smiles. "Alright boys...and girl....we need to go now, so lets do this!"

We all run out and get in our places. Brendon starts with the piano and we all join in.

We sing until half way. I'm in the middle of a guitar solo. Brendon starts up the piano again.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the fandango?" I sang.

"Thunder bolts and lightning, very very frightening." Brendon sang.

I sang Galileo low, Brendon sang it high.

"I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me." Brendon sang while playing the piano.

"He's just a poor boy from a poor family, spare him his life from this monstrosity!" The rest of us sang.

"Easy come, easy go will you let me go?"

"No we will not let you go!"

This repeated a  couple of times.

"Oh mama mia mama mia." I sang.

"Beelzebub had a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!" Brendon and I both sang extremely high.

We finished the concert and headed back to the bus. Brendon gave me a high five and beckoned me to bed. When I got there, there was a text.

Adele: hey....can I talk to you?