13

We walked to a small diner called "NYC Eats." We all sat down together, me in the middle of Brendon and Josh, Josh next to Tyler, Tyler next to Dan, Dan next to Kenny, and Kenny next to Dallon. Dallon was next to Brendon. I ordered chicken strips and French fries. 

As the boys started talking about their weird fan meet ups, I got on my phone to talk to Adele. 

Me: okay, I can talk now.

Adele: EXPLAIN.

Me: Well....it is kinda a long story...

Adele: I AM SITTING IN A CAR MOVING ACROSS COUNTRY, I NEED A LONG STORY. NOW SPILL IT.

Me: I was an orphan, my mother died at birth and my father couldn't pay for me. I also have a sister who is awesome, but she is barely making ends meet with her two children. One day Dallon came in and picked me up. He said Brendon had adopted me. They were on tour and Kenny broke his hand. He was unable to play guitar, so Brendon asked if I would play. I said sure, so here I am. And as for 21 Pilots, Brendon did that as a surprise because I love their music. 

I hit send and look up. Josh was looking at my phone and then looked up to me, smiling.

"Do you like her?" He says quietly. A blush spread across my face. She is very beautiful, and I am blushing...maybe I do like her.

"I don't know. Maybe?" I reply. Josh nods and looks at the waiters bringing us our food. It looked delicious and I licked my lips. I asked for ketchup, which Tyler handed to me. I opened it and put a lot on my plate. Brendon looked at the glob with wide eyes.

"Jesus, kid, how much ketchup do you need?" He said. I smirked and leaned back, squirting the ketchup into my mouth. Brendon had a disgusted look on his face. "That is gross." He said in his girl voice.

"What can I say, I love ketchup." I say then make a deep, 8-bit like laugh (Sans).

Before I knew it, it was time to say goodbye to Tyler and Josh and head back to the bus. Josh took out his phone and asked for a picture.

"I really liked the drawing you drew. I would like a picture to put on Instagram, if you don't mind." He said, handing his phone to Tyler. I noticed that Tyler had a look of jealousy on his face.

"Brendon, could you take this picture for us?" Brendon nodded and Tyler handed him the phone. Tyler stood there until I pulled him into the picture. We all smiled as Brendon took the photo.  

"Thanks." Josh said as Brendon handed him his phone.

"Bye everyone!" Tyler and Josh both said. They turned around and so did we. Only Josh and Tyler looked around before kissing and heading back to their bus. (Sorry to anyone that doesn't ship it, I do.)

We got back to the bus and I headed off to bed. I checked my phone, like I do every night. No reply from Adele, so I went to Instagram. There I had a new follower, "froot.meat_deli." I looked at their account and noticed it was Adele. I smiled and checked my DM's. "Froot.meat_deli would like to direct message you." I hit accept and the chat popped up. There was a picture of some place in a city and a message 

Froot.meat_deli: Finally got WiFi, now we can see if the other has seen. I'm sorry about your parents, but playing in Panic! is really cool.

Xx.randon_fandom.xx (Me): Thanks. Where is that picture from? 

Froot.meat_deli: Santa Monica, CA. My family just moved in. Where do you live?

Xx.randon_fandom.xx: I don't know. Haven't been there yet.

I knew I was going to live in Santa Monica, but I wasn't going to say.

Froot.meat_deli: Well, Brendon lives in Santa Monica, so you probably will too. 

Shit...She knows. I decided not to reply and went to sleep.

Froot.meat_deli: Gn, miel. I know you saw this, but you are probably asleep. Sleep well. 

Froot.meat_deli: I want you to know that I love you. 

.......Delete message......

Froot.meat_deli: Gn, miel. I know you saw this, but you are probably asleep. Sleep well.