11

The reason why Adele and I call each other "Tenshi" and "Miel" is because she is half Mexican and I am a little bit Korean. I just can't pronounce the Korean word for cutie. And Adele is a real person, if you haven't read the comments... On with the chapter!

I awoke to the sound of my phone going off.

Adele: Hey. How are you?

Me: Good. I just woke up though. How about you?

I left that there and got up, preparing to fall. When I didn't fall, I noticed the bus wasn't moving. I looked at all the bunks, there was no one in them. I walked into the kitchen, no one was there. But there was a note on the table.

We made it to our venue, and you were still asleep, so I left you be. We are just getting some donuts. Text me what you want and I'll get it. 

                                                                   Love, Dad

I ran back to the bunks and texted Brendon. 

Me: Two donuts with chocolate icing and sprinkles and chocolate milk please!

Beebo: Got it, kid.

Brendon must have been waiting because he texted back immediately. I smiled and went to get dressed. I wore my white  tank top that had Fall Out Boys logo on it, and another open flannel. I love flannels. I also had some black leggings and my black converses with red laces (I just changed the laces from green to red) and a black beanie. My hair was parted like a scene haircut. I smirked and put on some fake snake bites, that might scare Brendon, and it was going to be funny. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself, I actually looked nice. I got out my phone and look a picture. Then I got out my piano and practiced some songs.

I was in the middle of the Gravity Falls theme when Brendon, Dallon, Dan, and Kenny walked onto the bus.

"I told you she would still be here, we may have lost a guitar, depending on if anyone broke in, but she is still here." Dallon told Brendon. 

"I was afraid to leave you here alone, but Dallon told me that you'd be okay and what the fuck is on your lips?!" Brendon said as he saw my lips. I lifted one up to show it was faux. His face flooded with relief. "Jesus, child, don't scare me like that!" Brendon said.   "Did we lose any instruments?" I shook my head.

"They are all intact." I say as Brendon hands me my breakfast. "Thanks Dad." I take out one of the donuts and begin munching on it.

"Did Dallon tell you about 21 Pilots?" Dan asked, as Brendon went to the restroom.

"That they were playing before us and we were going to have supper with them?" I answer him. Dan nods and takes out his drumsticks

"I'm actually excited to meet Josh..." Dan says, looking at his drumsticks. 

"Same." I reply as I finish the donut and and open up the chocolate milk, taking a sip. I could not wait for tonight. It was going to be awesome!

I changed shirts as to not look really weird. Instead of the flannel and tank top, it was just a large white t-shirt. We were walking down the street to get to the stadium. There wasn't any people, because they had already gotten in to see Tyler and Josh. We walked into the stadium just as Josh was doing a back flip off of Tyler's piano. We walk backstage and get ready. Here was the line up

1. Hallelujah, guitar.

2. Ballad Of Mona Lisa, sing and guitar.

3. Don't threaten me with a good time, same as always.

4. I Write Sins Not Tragedies, piano and sing.

5. Crazy=Genius, guitar and sing.

4. This is Gospel, guitar.

5. Emperor's New Clothes, guitar and sing.

6.  LA Devotee, watch (I didn't know how to play it).

7. Death of A Bachelor, Sing.

8. Victorious, sing.

9. Bohemian Rhapsody, sing and guitar.

10. Brendon said we would play Ride for this one, and I would sing and he would play guitar. 

We did everything and before I knew it, an ear piece was being shoved into my hand. I put it in my ear and watched as Brendon was running around giving everyone a high five. It seemed to be in a specific order. He ran over to me and held out his hand. I high fived it. 

"Why?" I ask.

"This is normally what we do, but I didn't think it'd work because Kenny isn't playing. But Dan told me to try it." Brendon ran off and again and high fived Dallon and then we were being shoved on stage, past 21 Pilots. They stopped me and said, at the same time

"See you after the show." They looked at each other, smiled, and walked off. I ran on stage and we began the concert.