21

We finished playing the song, and we sounded awesome.

"That sounded amazing girls. I think you could win. Now what are you gonna do?" Brendon asked before he got a phone call. "Sorry, girls. Dallon needs me. I may not be back for a couple of hours. I am really sorry..." he says before grabbing his car keys and heading out the door. 

Right after that, Ryan texted me.

Ryan: they don't need me, so if Brendon is away, text me.

Me: He is away, but I have friends over.

I thought for what I could tell them.

Ryan: Tell them the truth. And not to tell Brendon. I'll be over soon.

Dammit, Ryan. I sighed and sat down.

"Um, guys. I have someone coming over. Brendon doesn't know, so you can't tell him." They all nod and I smile. These girls have got my back. 

A couple of minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I run over and open it. Ryan bows like an idiot.

"Greetings, m'lady." He stands back up and grins. I courtesy. 

"Good day, is it not?" our eyes meet and we crack up laughing. 

"Where are your friends? Did you tell them?" I nod and he steps in, looking at the girls. Jen's eyes widen. 

"Uncle Ryan?" Jen stands up.

"Jen?" Ryan takes off his glasses. "Wow, it is you. How have you been?" They hug and Adele and Shyann stand up.

"Oh. My. God. Ryan Ross. I'm in Brendon Urie's house, and Ryan Ross is right in front of me." Adele squeals like a little kid. Ryan bows and kisses her hand. Shyann just looks at him. 

"Is this who you were talking about, Lydia?" Shyann asks. I nod. "Do you know why he got kicked out? Internet says it was because he stole music." 

"Whoa, right here!" Ryan yells. 

"Shyann. I checked the first time he was here, nothing was gone. I trust him, plus, that is not why he isn't in Panic!'" I say back. 

"Then why isn't he playing guitar?! Huh? Because he stole music!" She starts to shout.

"Okay. Kid, I was kicked out because I was caught kissing Brendon's girlfriend. I didn't know they were together, and he didn't care to hear my story." Ryan explains and Jen nods.

"Oh...I..I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusion." Shyann looks down. We all just stood in silence for a second when Adele started to speak.

"I cannot believe this. My friend is Ryan Ross's niece and my girlfriend is Brendon Urie's daughter!" 

"You two are dating?" Jen said, looking to us. I nod slowly, afraid of judgment. "That's cool." She finally says.

"Wait, what?" I say, confused.

"Well, I can't really be mad. Uncle Ryan is gay..." Jen answers and Ryan nods. Then Shyann speaks up.

"I'm okay with it." She smiled. They excepted Adele and I. I was so happy! But that happiness was short lived. Brendon burst through the door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS HERE?!" Brendon sees Ryan and I watch as rage fills his eyes. "You! Why are you around my daughter?" He starts to yell.

"Brendon, if you will listen. I am rea-" Ryan starts off.

"Out or I'm calling the police!" Brendon starts walking towards Ryan.

"Dad listen to what he has to say!" I say to Brendon. He doesn't listen, and begins to yell in Ryan's face.

"Are you trying to get with my daughter? I will murder you! I will mur-" It was Brendon's turn to get cut off. Ryan kissed him. To shut him up. No other reason. "What was that for?" Brendon says, staring at Ryan.

"You wouldn't shut up. If you will listen to what I have to say, you may not be as mad." Ryan smiles as he sees Brendon calming down. "I didn't know you and Carlene were dating. You kept it a secret and she was at a bar being flirty with me. I swear I didn't know, you just got so worked up and you wouldn't listen." Brendon's eyes filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry Ry...I didn't know. I am really sorry." Brendon looks at Ryan and smiles. "Why are you here though?" I gulp. 

"That's where I come in...." I say, getting Brendon's attention. "When my 'ex' texted me, it wasn't a Ryan from Arnett. It was Ryan Ross. I didn't want you getting mad. And the reason he was texting me was because he was telling me that he was going out of town and that I didn't need to text him when you left." Brendon raised an eyebrow. "Basically, whenever you would leave, Ryan would come over and work on his album." 

Brendon looked over to Ryan. "How close are you to finishing?" He says. I bust out laughing. "What?" 

"Ryan was kneeling in a bathtub-" I start to say.

"Okay, okay. That's enough. How about I order a pizza and we can talk over dinner?" Brendon says pulling out his phone. I think I just mended a friendship.