22

We all sat around the table and ate. Brendon and Ryan were catching up on the years they weren't talking. Jen, Adele, Shyann, and I were just listening and eating, the boys hardly ever had an opening where one of us could talk.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Brendon asks Ryan.

"Nope. I'm a single pringle." Ryan says, eating a bite of pizza. I look over at Adele and smile. She smiles back.

After we ate, Brendon and Ryan took turns playing GTA 5. We girls just sat back and watched...and laughed. A lot. Ryan was trying to do a glitch, but he couldn't get it to work. He was trying to make a car jump. (As seen in the video, they make the car "jump." That is what Ryan is trying to do.) I laughed as he failed over and over. He just looked over to me.

"What are you laughing at?" He says, sass filling his voice. 

"You failing." I reply and he smirks. 

"You do it then." Ryan hands me the controller and I smile. Brendon continued to watch the screen as I got the correct car and make it jump. "Witch! I call witchery!!" Ryan begins to yell as the rest of us laugh. "What did I do wrong?" 

"Everything. You had the wrong car, for starters." I begin.

"Okay, okay, I understand, you are better than me." Ryan gives up. I smile and thank him. Soon it was time for us to go to bed. Ryan was going to sleep in the guest room. We said our good-nights and headed to bed.

When we woke up, I heard singing. I smiled, realizing that both Ryan and Brendon were singing together. They could match up so perfectly, it was amazing. They were singing Northern Downpour, and I could tell Brendon couldn't keep it together. I headed downstairs, when I noticed I was the only one that wasn't up. Jen, Adele, and Shyann had gotten up before me. I smell bacon and eggs. I don't like eggs, but I'll take the bacon. I look at everyone and smile, they smile back.

"Hey miel." Adele says, noticing me first. Brendon then turned around, tears soaked his face.

"Shit, I always cry during that song." He says, wiping away a tear that rolled down his face. "Hey kid, how was your sleep?" 

"Good. You two sounded amazing." I complimented. Ryan and Brendon both smiled.

"Thanks, Lydia. The food is almost done, how do you like your eggs?" Ryan says, as he was making the eggs.

"No eggs for me. I don't care for them." I reply while I take a seat next to Adele and Jen.

"Hey Lydia. Guess what." Jen says, looking over to me from her eggs.

"What?" I ask.

"Uncle Ryan says he'll teach me Bohemian Rhapsody on the rhythm guitar. That'll be one song I know on it." Jen says, excitement filling her voice. 

"I know how to play it on drums, it's one of my favorite songs." Shyann chimes in. (Don't even think about it) 

"If you learn it, Jen, then everyone here will know how to play it. In some form or fashion." Adele adds. Brendon nods.

"I wish you luck, Jen. Bohemian Rhapsody is a great song, but easy to mess up. Thank God you have a good teacher." Brendon lightly nudges Ryan and they smile at each other.

My bacon and toast, Brendon knew I wasn't just going to eat bacon, gets handed to me and I eat it. I was really tasty. When I finished, it (sadly) was time for everyone to leave. Brendon was supposed to begin working on the new album, with help from Ryan. But Ryan, at this moment and time, left to teach Jen. Adele had to look over her siblings, and Shyann had to look over her sister plus do her chores. I waved them goodbye and sat on the couch watching Brendon look at his piano. I couldn't wait to hear what he came up with.