TWO

Piper

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. We had just finished off the pizza and were sitting together in a comfortable silence.

I opened the door to see a girl, she was grimy and had a cut on her forehead.

"Hazel!" I exclaimed and helped her into the apartment, shutting the door behind her, "what happened?"

Hazel didn't answer for a moment, "do you remember when we were planning to break Percy out and Annabeth uncovered that email chain between a group called the TITANS and a guy called Kronos?"

"No," Jason looked confused, "but carry on anyway."

"Well," Hazel started, "the TITANS want us out of the way, somehow they got us all involved with Percy and Annabeth because they wanted us out of the way, they turned up in Chicago at mine and Frank's whilst Leo and Calypso were over and they took them all, I barley escaped."

"What!" I yelled, a bit too loudly.

"Yer, but I think they let me go, to deliver a message to you two," Hazel looked completely sincere.

"What message?" Jason furrowed his brow.

"That Nico Di Angelo is alive," Hazel looked straight into Jason's eyes when she spoke.

"But that's-," Jason stuttered.

"The guy that Luke supposedly killed," Hazel nodded, "But he never died, he's my brother. At first I just thought that it was a different Nico, but it's not, Luke was accused of killing a guy who never even died!"

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"The TITANS are very well connected," Hazel said, "I think that there's another reason they let me go," me and Jason both gave her mystified looks, "they want me to tell you guys to run, because they're coming."

Jason and I looked at each other, "we need to leave then!" Jason declared, he turned to Hazel, "Thank you!"

"No problem, but I have to go, I need to find my brother." Hazel stood up and quickly left.

We quickly rushed to pack and we were soon standing by the door ready to go.

"Where will we go?" Jason asked.

"If the TITANS are after us then we can be sure they'll be after Percy and Annabeth. We need to go and warn them!"

Jason nodded, "To London!"

********

My knee was bouncing up until we took off. We had used the fake identities that we had been going under for the past year and we got through security with no problems. I was Penelopy Grant an American girl who loved to surf and Jason was my boyfriend Jack Scmit my fiancée.

Netertheless I was on edge for the entire twelve hour plane flight from Sydney to London Gatwick. Which is saying a lot as the plane flight was over twelve hours. Finally we touched down in London (where it was raining) and we got through security there with no problems. We got into a taxi and gave the address for the hotel that Jason had booked before we left Sydney.

"How are we going to find them?" Jason asked, "I mean London is massive!"

"We'll find them," I looked out of the window as we drove through London, "eventually!"

Hey look another update!!
I must be in a good mood!!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx