TWELVE

Piper
“I got another one!” I told Jason. I read out the coordinates to him and he plotted it onto a map of the Atlantic Ocean that I had dug up. For the past four hours more coordinates had been following the first set, we had marked them all down on the map and we had five so far.

“It's a course,” Hazel piped up, “heading towards the USA.”

“Why is Annabeth sending us these?” Jason frowned, twirling the sharpie that he had used to plot the points inbetween his fingers.

“I've got some satalight images from about four hours ago,” I grinned, it had taken me so long to find the images, I didn't have Annabeth or Leo’s computer skills, and my computer skills were little to none.

The images showed a large cruise ship exactly on one of the points that Annabeth had sent me.

“It could be a coincidence?” Jason asked hopefully.

“Somehow I doubt it.” Hazel replied.

“I think that Annabeth and Percy are on that boat.” My eyes widened at what I was seeing.

I couldn't be sure, but as I zoomed in I was sure that two of the people on deck had Annabeth’s dyed brown hair and Percy’s blonde. The two people seemed to be being restrained by some people in black clothing, whilst another person stood slightly apart from the group.

“So they're being held on the boat?” Hazel frowned, “how are we supposed to help them then, it's not like we can get to the boat, they're in the middle of the ocean!”

“Maybe we can help them when they dock?” Jason mused.

I frowned, “I don-.”

Just then a figure emerged from the shadows of the coat closet. I yelped and scrambled away, so did Jason but Hazel just sat there gawping at the figure.

He looked a little bit older than Hazel, he had dark hair, pale skin and black eyes, he was short and slight, but he had some muscle to him.

“Nico?” Hazel laughed, “what the hell was that?”

“Nico, as in your brother Nico?” I raised an eyebrow looking from one to the other. They looked nothing alike, “what were you doing in my closet?”

Nico rolled his eyes, “I wasn't in your closet.”

“Um I beg to differ!” Jason looked at Nico, still a little weary of him.

Nico ignored the remark and turned to Hazel, “are you-.” He was cut off when she slapped him hard around the face.

“Next time you decided to pull a disappearing act call me first.” Hazel glared at him.

“Sorry Haze, the people I was running from caught on to me, I had to disappear quickly.”

“Aren't you supposed to be dead?” Jason asked bluntly. Hazel shot him a look, I couldn't tell what the look was supposed to say, but I could tell she was just as interested as I was to see where the conversation was going.

Nico shrugged, “that's just the thing, I am supposed to be dead, but no one can seem to kill me.”

Hi guys,
How did you like the first chapter of part 3.
I was toying with the idea of this plot since I started Criminal and I finally decided to go with it!
Hence my recent decision to write a third book.
I'm not entirely sure of what the title for that book will be yet, if you have any suggestions please drop me a comment!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em x