EIGHT

Annabeth

Me and Percy jumped from our little boat and began scaling up the side of the boat towards the window.

I reached the window and wriggled in and pulled Percy in after me. We were in a boiler room, it was completely deserted.

"Maybe we should try to get onto the deck?" Percy suggested, "maybe we can find someone? Get some help?"

I nodded, "yer, let's just hope the people on this boat are friendly and we haven't stumbled across a boat of pirates or something."

Percy laughed and made towards the door, he pulled it open. We followed the white walls and flowery carpeted hallways for what seemed like an age.

Then finally I spotted a blue sigh with an arrow pointing to the right that said 'Top Deck'.

"At least it's not telling us to go to the poop deck," Percy frowned and we followed the sign.

We opened one more door and the sun shone down on us. The deck seemed just as deserted as the rest of the ship had been.

We made our way to the rails overlooking the lower deck and I stopped dead in my tracks. In the middle of the lower deck stood a blonde man.

I hurried to the steps with Percy hot on my tracks. I made towards the man and he turned towards me.

"Luke?" I exclaimed. I ran over to wrap him in a hug but he held his hand out to stop me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Percy stopped next to me, "we thought you were in New York not in the middle of the Atlantic, well I think this is the Atlantic, it feels Atlanticy don't you think Annabeth..." He looked at me but stopped when he saw me rolling my eyes.

"I left New York," Luke stated.

"Yer we got that," I crossed my arms, "what are you doing here?"

"They were using us! All of us, I had to do something!" Luke began to ramble.

"You're not making any sense!" I interrupted him.

"Our parents, they were going to use all of us!" He started again, "the TITANS aren't, they want to help us, Annie, you can join us, they'd take you too!"

"The TITANS were the ones who set us up, they were the ones who killed our entire families!" Percy yelled, "are you telling us that you joined them."

"I did it to stop them!" Luke insisted, "to stop them from using us and throwing us away!"

Percy grabbed my hand and began running towards the side of the boat.

"Stop them!" I heard Luke yell. Loud footsteps sounded on deck, but it was too late because me and Percy had already jumped over the side of the boat and begun falling towards the Atlanticy feeling ocean.

My first thought upon hitting the water was hot frigging cold it was, and then it was where the the Princess Andromeda go? Then I noticed our boat floating near me.

I swam over to it and climbed in. Then I noticed one more thing. Percy was nowhere to be seen.

Hey guys here's another update!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx