THREE

Jason

We checked in to the third hotel of the week and went up to our room.

"Why do we keep changing hotels Pipes?" I asked her as we walked into our room.

"Because to find them we need to search everywhere," Piper set her bag down on the bed and checked her watch, "I'm going to the bar, I'll be back in a couple of hours." She kissed me and then walked out of the room.

Annabeth

I was just coming out of a meeting with the owner of the hotel that I was redesigning some suits for when I saw her. She was sitting at the bar. For a moment we made eye contact and I could've sworn that it was Piper. But it couldn't be. I quickly turned away and began my journey home.

Piper

I hurried to reception, "um excuse me can I have the details of the architect that just left, we're old friends and I've lost her contact details!"

"Um sure," the young girl at reception said and quickly printed off Annabeth's details for me.

I hurried back upstairs to Jason and grinned at him, "I have their address." I waved the piece of paper in his face.

"How on earth did you get that?" Jason raised his eyebrows in shock.

"She was just there," I sat down next to him.

Jason nodded in appreciation, "so what do we do now?"

"We send them a letter!" I grabbed a pen and paper and began to write.

Percy

I walked to the door where a letter had been pushed underneath. On the front it read Annabeth in neat handwriting. That confused me. No one knew our real names here. Annabeth was Anna and I was Paul.

I quickly ripped open the envelope and read.

The TITANS are close. Meet me at the bar in the hotel that you work at. 8 o'clock tonight.

-P

I frowned at the paper.

"What's that?" Annabeth asked no began to read over my shoulder. Her eyes widened as she read.

"You're going to go aren't you," I looked at her.

She didn't answer my question, "I think that P is Piper, I'm sure that I saw her the other day," she looked up at me, "I'll keep my phone on the entire time and you can wait outside?"

"Can't I come in with you?" I raised my eyebrow.

Annabeth laughed, "Percy I'll be fine, you've got to trust me!"

"Okay, okay!" I put my hands up in surrender, "but I'll be outside!"

"Sure Seaweed Brain!"

Annabeth

Me and Percy arrived at the hotel at 7.50. Ten minutes before I was meant to meet Piper, assuming that it was Piper.

We waited outside for a while before I kissed Percy and walked into the hotel. I smiled at the restaurant staff and asked for a table for two. I sat down at the table that they led me to and took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth.

I'm on an update spree tonight!!!
I hope you enjoyed it!!
Remember to vote, comment and check out my other books!
~Em xx