NINE

Annabeth

I couldn't think of anything other than getting away from the boat. I immediately started paddling as quickly as I could. Once I thought I had put enough distance between myself and the boat I stopped and began to process what had happened.

Percy was gone and Luke had turned his back on me, on all of us and begun working with the people who destroyed my life.

The Princess Andromeda was still visible in the distance, but it didn't look like Luke or anyone else had come after me.

I tried to remember the exact second that Percy had gone, but all I could remember was hitting the water.

"Hey Wise Girl? Some help here?" Percy's voice shocked me out of my daze. My face spread into a grin. I hurried to help him pull himself over the side of the boat.

"You're okay!" I kissed him. His dyed hair was plastered across his forehead and his clothes were soaked, but apart from that he looked alright.

"Yer, I'm fine," he grinned. "But what on earth are we going to do about all of this?"

"Well I think I might be able to use that boat's wifi to access the gps on my laptop." I told him.

"Wait you seriously want to go back over to that boat?" Percy raised his eyebrows at me.

"Also do you remember what Hazel said happened to Frank, Leo and Calypso?" I asked, "she said that they were taken, what if they're on there as well?"

"Okay then," Percy shrugged. He took the paddles and began paddling back towards the boat.

Once I was in range I set about finding our coordinates. I hacked into the gps on my laptop and managed to find out our location to the nearest mile.

I quickly pasted them into an email and sent it to Piper, and stowed it into my bag.

"So what do we do now?" Percy raised an eyebrow, looking up at the boat.

"Um... I'm not sure," I admitted.

Piper

It was all over the news.

Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson had narrowly escaped a fire at the apartment building they had been hiding at in London, England. Jason Grace and Piper McLean are thought to be with them.

Jason turned the TV off, just as I opened my laptop.

"We really should stop making the news," Hazel peered out of the closed blinds.

A ping noise from my laptop told me that I had received an email. I worked out that it was my old email account that Annabeth had set up for me during our prison breaking days.

And also it was from Annabeth. There were no words or pictures. Just two numbers.

14.5994 S, 28.6731 W

"What on earth?" I frowned, "guys, I got an email from Annabeth."

"Are they okay?" Hazel dashed around to look over my shoulder. "What the hell is that?"

Jason had made his way around to me as well. He looked at the screen, "I think that they're coordinates."