13.

The next day Chris, Gaby and I drove down to San Diego quite early in the morning to catch the last two days of Comic Con. Chris had signings to do. Gabs and I were just going to Comic Con. His mum and sisters were staying in LA until we got back.

Gaby and I had put most of our costumes on before leaving. Gaby just needed to fix her make up when we got there. I just had to put the helmet on really. Chris seemed oddly into my Cap costume. I had intentionally made it not sexy. It was really just the same as it would be on a man, only made to fit my body. He kept sneakily groping me when he thought no one was looking.

On the car ride down Gaby and I went through the news and gossip sites to see what they were saying about the premier of the movie. There were some doing the 'Oh no, ladies! Captain America is off the market' thing, with pictures of us on the red carpet together. Some other sites were saying he had a girlfriend and I strongly suspected the person they were talking about wasn't me.

Chris dropped us off as close to the convention centre as he could and went to check into the Omni. Gaby and I thought it would be funny to get as many photos of us with Captain America cosplayers as we could. So as we toured the exhibition hall, anytime we saw a Cap, we'd run over and get them to pose with us.

When Chris was on the way to his signing panel he texted me to say I should wait for him in the hall on the way out so he could give us the room keys. So we milled around waiting. When the cast were being led down, we were told to move out of the way. Which of course we did but Chris spotted us and broke out from the group and kissed me. Handed me the keys and then dashed off again without saying anything. Gaby couldn't contain her laughter.

We met him for lunch at the Omni. There were some of the other Avengers cast there too. Many left straight after the signing, but Tom and Chris still had some things to do. Scarlett was going to leave soon, but hadn't yet.

When Chris spotted us he jumped out of his chair and almost skipped over. "I have to get a photo of you both to send to Hayley." He chirped as he wrapped his arms around me. "You look awesome with the whole 1940's makeup, Gabs."

Gaby and I posed for him, while he took a picture. "You sure are chipper for someone who only got 3 hours of sleep last night." I said as we walked to the table.

He laughed. "I think I've gone past that point where you start seeing sound."

Tom got to his feet and came over and hugged me. "Emmy! You look so cute, showing off how proud you are your fiancé."

I kissed his cheek and sat down pulling the helmet off and putting it under the chair.

"It's super hot being proud of your fiancé." I picked up the menu and started scanning it. Chris' phone was going off, I guess talking to Hayley.

"What's it like out in the con when you're a normal person?" Scarlett asked.

Chris snorted. "Normal person." He scoffed.

"We've been having so much fun. Emmy has been taking photos with everyone who is dressed as Captain America. We got about ten." Gaby squealed.

"Have there been any Lokis?" Tom asked.

"So many." I answered, and pulled out my phone. I flicked to a photo I took of Gaby and I posed fighting an extremely sexy Lady Loki. "Check this one out."

"Oh my! Text me that picture."

After lunch Gaby and I headed back to the convention centre to see if we could get in on any panels. We met Chris back at the hotel later that night. We were exhausted but not nearly as bad as he was.