30.

At the end of April, Chris had Avengers press and the premiers to go to. His anxiety wasn't great but he made it through. I attended the premier with him in LA. Once again it was at the El Capitan. There was such a buzz around it this time. People were both excited to see if Marvel could pull off the merging of all their franchises and hoping they might fail.

I had found a dress to wear that made me giddily happy. It was a black and dark green halter neck, with a black petticoat. The best bit was that it had a really subtle print of Loki's helmets overlapping each other around the skirt. I had it tailored to fit perfectly and no one noticed what it was. Not the stylist who dressed me and did my hair and makeup. Not Molly. Not Chris. I kept smirking to myself all the way to theatre.

Chris had buzzed hair short and grown a full beard after he was able to get rid of his disaster of a moustache he needed for his last role. He was wearing a tweed three piece suit and he looked about as comfortable in it as I would if I had to wear it.

I walked the red carpet with him this time. Just hanging back a little while he signed things for fans or stopped to be interviewed. About halfway up Chris stopped to answer questions by someone who seemed much more into the franchise than a lot of the previous people who were just there because interviewing at red carpets was their job. Chris was answering the usual questions about the movie and what can be expected.

"So I hear Captain America is getting married soon." The woman asked. Chris held out his hand to me and I took it and he pulled me over, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Is this the lucky lady?"

"I'd say I was the lucky one." Chris answered. I pulled a face at him and he started laughing. "Look how romantic she is." He said squishing my cheeks.

"So when's the big day?" The woman asked.

Chris put his fingers to his lips. "Shh..." He said. "Not going to touch that." I started, giggling at him.

The interviewer turned to me. "Are those Loki's helmets on your dress."

"Be quiet... he hasn't realised yet!" I answered at a loud whisper.

Chris turned to me and looked down at my skirt. "Emily!" He yelped and burst into laughter, grabbing his pec and reaching for me. "Where's the loyalty?"

I started laughing and we both moved on down the red carpet. When we made it down to the end of the line where everyone was milling around Chris wrapped his arms around me and started swaying side to side. "You are in so much trouble." He laughed.

"I sure hope so." I returned.

A bunch of the other cast members came and spoke with us while we all waited around to do the last photo thing. When Tom came up, Chris took me by the shoulders and held me out in front of Tom. "Look at this shit!" He said.

Tom looked me over confused and I pointed at my skirt. Realisation dawned on him and he started laughing. "You can't blame her for having good taste, Chris."

I cannot believe how much I enjoyed the film. It was such good fun and once again full of hot people jumping around and hitting things. That's always fun.

The after party was the standard get drunk and watch people suck up to the celebrities affair. We headed home late, Chris at that perfect level of drunk where his accent was thick and everything was funny to him.

We headed home in the back of a stretch limo, just the two of us. His dad had attended the premiere with his wife and their young children and so didn't stay for the party. Chris hands were all over me, he nuzzled at me neck drunkenly groping me in the back seat.

"I can't believe you wore this, Emily." He slurred, tugging at my skirt. "You're so naughty."

I started giggling. "I am naughty. Such a bad girl."

My giggling seemed to infect Chris and he joined in. "Such a bad girl." He agreed. "You should be punished." He pushed his hand up under my skirt and then stopped and looked grave for a moment. "I think I'm too drunk for that."

I burst out laughing. "Yeah, you might be, my love." I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his fly. My hand slipped into his pants and I stroked up and down his length. "Here I'll make it up to you."

I pulled his cock out and positioned myself so I was crouched over his lap. I teased the head of his dick with my tongue. He shifted in his seat, spreading his legs and lounging back. I took him into my mouth sliding up and down his shaft. I wrapped my tongue around it and hollowed my cheeks.

Chris slid his hand down my back and hitched my skirt up. He stroked his hand over my ass and shifted my panties to the side, slipping his fingers between my folds. I hummed around his cock, working my mouth up and down and massaging my hand over his balls through his pants. Chris inserted his middle finger into my cunt. As he pressed it against my internal walls, curling it and stroking it over my g-spot, I took him deep into the back of my throat.

I continued to deepthroat him for a moment before pulling away completely. I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed into his lap, sliding down onto his cock. I squeezed around him and began to roll my hips against his.

Chris wrapped his arms around my back and nuzzled at my throat. "Fucking in the back of a limo. I've really made it now." He said.

"Like I believe you've never fucked in the back of a limo before." I teased.

Chris looked up at me. "I haven't!"

"Stop lying." I teased. I ran my hands over his scalp letting his short hair prickle against my palm.

"I swear to god! I may have had a blow job, but I've never fucked in the back of a limo!"

"Aww we're both having a first. Romance." I said. He laughed and pulled me into a kiss.

I rocked my hips and raised and lowered myself on his cock. Chris kissed and licked over my throat. Sucking at my skin. I snaked a hand between us and began rolling my fingers over my clit as I rode him. My skin tingled and pressure built in my stomach. Chris bit at my breast through my dress and as his teeth pressed down on nipple I came, my body spasming.

I slid off his lap and took his cock in my mouth again. Sucking and licking I brought him to orgasm. He came, pulsing into my mouth and I swallowed it all down. The flavour of him mixing with the flavour of me on his cock.

I sat back up and leaned back into his shoulder. Chris tucked his dick away and wiped his pants with the pocket square.

"You ruined my suit, Emily." He scolded.

"That ugly thing was ruined before you put it on." I scoffed.

"Emily!" He squawked. His hands went to my sides and he started tickling me.