20.

After our fight, Chris lived up to his word. He did give me two more orgasms. He also didn't have one himself for the next day and a half. Oh, and I tormented him with it. I was constantly rubbing myself against him. I'd go up to him and slip my hands into his pants and start jerking him off. If we were sitting next to each other you could guarantee that I'd at least be running my fingers up his inner seam. I would even start sucking him off. It was a mean, but really telling experiment on my behalf, tormenting him like that. He would let me just do whatever I wanted. He never once pushed me away when I started, or asked me not to. It was only if he literally was about to come that he'd ever make me stop what I was doing.

I know how ridiculously stupid it is to say this. Oh god, I really do. But the fact that he would let me do that to him and still keep his word really showed me how serious he was about showing me how sorry he was.

We had Molly invite the paparazzi to Disney to photograph us for the third day after he got back, thinking the sooner this shit was over with the better. He woke me early that morning his cock pressed into my thigh.

"Em, are you awake?" He purred into my ear, his fingers running through my hair.

I swatted him away. "No, go away."

"Em." He whined. "I'm so hard. Wake up, baby."

I rolled towards him and he pulled my leg up over his hips, grinding against my crotch. I hadn't opened my eyes yet. He kissed me softly on my eyelids and I grimaced. "Chris, it's not fucking Christmas."

"Tell that to my dick."

I opened my eyes and he had a stupid expectant half smile on his face. I looked down towards his crotch. "Excuse me penis, it's not Christmas. Go back to sleep."

Chris laughed and kissed me. "Emily? Do I have to take care of myself?" He wasn't asking like he had this expectation of me that I had to fuck him now after two days of teasing. He just obviously genuinely couldn't take it any more. If I still didn't want to have sex with him, he was going to take care of it himself.

"I don't know, Chris. Why don't you beg me for it?"

"Fuck." He groaned dragging the word out. "How do you even do this, Em? Fucking edging. That was the worst. I'm never doing that to you again."

I took his cock in my hand and slowly started stroking him up and down his shaft. "Yes, you will." I laughed. "I don't know. It certainly sucks when you get denied completely like you did. If you come through for me though ... fucking does the job."

"I just feel totally backed up and horrible." He groaned.

"Poor, baby. You've been so good. Showing me how serious you were about making it up to me. Let me do it two more times now and then I'll let you come. You'll like it. I swear."

His hips bucked against my hand. "Em, I'm not sure I can."

"If you can't you can't. Just saying that if you try, you won't regret it. I'll let you be in charge if you aren't comfortable with me being the boss. Edge yourself."

Chris closed his eyes and let out a long whine sound. "Okay. Okay." He said, furrowing his brow. "I can do this. I can do this."

I laughed and kissed his forehead. "What do you want me to do?"

"Blow job?" He said with a pained expression on his face.

I laughed again. "You sure? You don't look totally convinced there?"

"Fuck it! Yes! I may just shoot a load immediately, but we'll try."

He rolled onto his back and I crawled down in between his legs. I traced the tip of my tongue up the length of his shaft. His cock twitched in response.