Chapter 4: Number

Briar POV

I got up, then pulled on spanks and athletic shorts, then sweat pants, a sports bra, tank top and sweater before brushing my teeth, pulling my hair into a braid and putting a headband in.

Finally I descended the stairs I empty, silent house, grabbing an apple, grabbing my phone and tying my shoes. I locked the door and stretched before jogging towards the arena, enjoying the crisp air.

I pushed through the back door and walked into the dressing room, taking off the first layer of clothing, stretching again.

"Lifting?" Tyler asked.

"Let's go." I nodded, following him towards the weight room, going to the ropes immediately. "Tell me when thirty seconds is over."

He nodded, and I planted my feet and grabbed the end of the ropes, getting a good grasp before taking a deep breath.

"Go."

I started slowly, going opposite and then picking up speed, my arms burned and my back felt tight, my legs finally starting to feel it as well.

"Ok." Tyler said.

I grabbed the water bottle he offered and water falled it into my mouth before stepping out of the way. He did the same thing I did, and I checked the clock.

"Go."

He started slow, then picked up speed and I watched him, picking out certain things before telling him to stop.

"Bend your knees a bit more, get your butt in, bend your elbows." I said, positioning him as I spoke. "Can you feel the difference?"

"Yeah." He said.

I stepped back and he started again, this time going faster than before, his positioning much better than before. He finished and then waved towards the free weights, "Pick your weapon."

I laughed and the door opened, "Spotter?" Jordie smirked.

"Keep dreaming." I smirked.

"I'll lift more." He taunted.

"Every time I match both of you, you guys can ask me a question, deal?" I asked.

They looked at each other, then Tyler looked at me, "And if we beat you?"

"I'll do whatever you guys want, within reason." I sighed.

"Deal." They both smirked.

I grabbed a 25 lbs free weight and sat it beside the bench, putting a knee on it along with a palm, lifting a few times than moving for both guys to go. All of us succeeding.

"Boyfriend?" They asked.

"Nope."

We all moved up to 50, all of us succeeding.

"Turn ons." Tyler smirked wickedly.

"We'd be here for too long." I laughed.

We all went up to 75 and I switched to the bench press, lifting easily. All of us succeeding.

"Turn offs."

"Guys that dress like fucking hobos." I stated.

The next was 100, and I peeled my tank top and athletic shorts off.

"How many sports do you play?"

"Baseball, hockey, basketball, football, volleyball, I can play lacrosse cause of my cousins, I row too." I listed. "I think that's it."