Chapter 18: Love

I walked back into the dressing room, the atmosphere different as I tossed my bag at my cubby and ran my fingers over my last name.

"Holy shit." I whispered, finally collapsing in the chair by it.

"Hey!" The guys yelled walking in.

My head flew up from where I had it in my hands, standing and grabbing my phone, spinning it.

"Mind if I put on some music?" I asked.

"As long as it's good." Val smirked.

"I gotchu." I laughed, plugging in my phone.

Down With Webster escaped and I spun it louder so everything shook and my heart pounded as I pulled my shirt off, then put on my favourite Nike sports bra and kicked off my pants, and put on shorts, then slipped to the ground and did my push ups, sit ups and then jumped to catch the door frame and did my pull ups. Finally I pulled on all my gear and took my pen and placed my number on my wrist.

"Let's go." I whispered.

"Briar!" Sam yelled as she swung in.

"Mhm?" I asked.

"Kick ass." She said, then grabbed my wrist and pulled out her phone. "And smile."

I smirked and she shook her head, "Get outta here."

"Let's go Shank." Cody smirked.

"There is no way of getting out of this." I huffed.

Jamie and Jordie grabbed and arm then spun me at both of them, their faces serious as Jamie glared at me.

"Listen up chick, you're gonna kick ass and get a hat truck. Any less than that and I'm making you do suicides." He stated.

"And I'll make you do jump squats." Jordie smirked.

"Let's go get that hat trick than." I smirked.

--

Tyler shoved me lightly and I bent for face off, smirking at Gabriel Landeskog and shaking my head as I won, doing backwards cross overs and calling out for the puck, catching it with a foot and passing it between my legs, slamming it into the net.

"Eh!" I yelled, tossing my hands up and smacking the glass.

"Thatta girl!" Jamie yelled, whacking my helmet.

"Beast mode on!" Jordie smirked.

--

I smashed Matt Duchene into the boards, passing the puck to Jamie and rushing forward.

"Benn!"

He glanced up and passed it quick, and I shot five hole. The buzzer sounding again as I smirked and glided past the bench receiving my high fives.

The crowd was on fire and I earned a glare from Matt as I smirked and waited for Benn to win the face off, only to be shoved sideways.

"Wanna go?" I laughed and Matt smirked.

"Fight me bitch."

I laughed and flipped my gloves off, catching his square in the cheek as I grabbed his jersey and flung him to the ground, his reactions too slow.

"Alright Briar." Tyler laughed.

"Oops, my first penalty. Too bad that felt too damn good." I smirked, picking up my gloves. "Would it be offensive if I blew him a kiss to make it all better?"

"Do your time." Jamie smirked.

The penalty box door slammed behind me and I laughed, drinking half the water bottle and squirting some at the people beside me, bursting into laughter with them.