Chapter 21: Butt

I blasted my headphones and sang along loudly as I walked through the halls and pushed my way through the doors.

"In my head, I see you all over me. In my head, you fulfill my fantasies. In my head, I can hear you screaming noooo. In my head, I see it going down, go, going down." I sang, pulling my shirt over my head.

"Briar!" Tyler yelled, pulling a headphone out.

"I'll be your teacher, I'll show you the ropes." I smiled.

I spun and laughed, then stopped and tossed my hands in the air.

"Amazing! All the days are gonna think I'm a fucking angry stripper!" I half yelled.

I grabbed all my gear and made my way towards the door.

"I'll see you on the ice."

--

"I know I'm late." I huffed, skidding to a stop.

"Suicides." Jamie said.

I groaned and went to the end of the arena and started, going as hard as I could, ice flying from my skates.

"Alright you're good." Jamie laughed.

I glared and drank half a water bottle, "Defence?"

Jamie nodded and I grabbed my stick, "I got Segs." I called out, facing him and smirking.

"You're going down." He smiled.

I shrugged and moved with him as he picked up the puck, I shoved him lightly and then slammed him as hard as I could into the boards, the glass shattering under the impact.

"Ehhhh!" Brenden yelled.

"Sorry." I laughed as the dads clapped.

Tyler shook it off and stood straight, shoving me slightly and I laughed, pushing him back.

"Fight!" The guys yelled.

Tyler flicked off his gloves and I mimicked him, dodging his right hook and shoving him to the ground as he grabbed an ankle and pulled me down too. His body landed on mine and I flipped him so I sat on his chest.

"Nice try cutie." I laughed.

He poked my chest with his stick and I rolled so I was laying on my stomach on the ice, crossing my arms and closing my eyes.

I felt someone grab my skates and then pull me around the ice, so I grabbed the nearest leg and held on tight.

"Let go!" Brenden laughed.

"Meh." I yawned.

--

"Do I have to?" I asked, Tyler dragging me through the arena.

"Yes, it's a team interview." He laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into his side.

"I love you Tye." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too beautiful." He replied, opening the for for me.

The lights were blinding and I tripped on the power chord, Brenden reaching out to steady me and sat me in the chair next to him.

"There ya go." He laughed.

"Don't be a jerk." I replied, laughing as well.

--

"So we are ending this interview with questions." The interviewer smiled and we all kind of mumbled 'okay's'. "The first is Briar."

I smiled and flashed a thumbs up.