Chapter 9: Confessions

"I can't believe in doing this." I mumbled, pouring a shot of tequila.

"Come on, loosen up." Dougie smirked.

"Body shots?" Tyler smirked.

"Briar is back!" Sam announced.

"Who's first?" I asked.

Tyler pulled his shirt over his head and I shrugged, poking his stomach, "You can stop flexing." I laughed.

"I'm not." He laughed.

"That's such a lie." Sam added, punching his stomach and then shaking her hand. "Holy shit."

"Haven't you learned yet?" I asked her, grabbing ice and shoving it into a baggy.

"Clearly not." She squeaked.

"Did you hit me? I didn't feel it." Tyler smirked.

"Get on the counter." I sighed.

He laughed and laid on the counter, Sam dropped the bag of ice on him and he yelped, "That's what you get." Sam smiled.

He glared at her and I laughed, handing her the salt as I cut the lemon, then tossed one at Tyler.

"Lemon in my eye." He groaned.

"Seriously, could you have picked a bigger baby to date?" Dougie laughed.

"I could've dated you." I smirked, earning myself a headlock.

"Are you done being an ass?" Dougie asked.

"Are you done being a jerk?" I asked.

He let me go and then hit my ass and I shoved his shoulder.

"Are they always like this?" Tyler asked.

"They grew up around eachother, they basically have the right to violate eachother whenever they want." Sam laughed.

"Not true!" I laughed, and Dougie bra snapped me. "Ouch you douche!"

"Totally." Tyler and Sam laughed.

"Can you keep your hands to yourself?" I asked Dougie as a hand slipped up my shirt. "I'll bite you."

He smirked and pressed me to the wall, "Baby." He taunted.

I took his hand and twisted, slamming him into the wall with a satisfying thud, and the rush of air from his lungs.

"Jerk." He mumbled.

I tossed my hair into a ponytail and then raised a brow, "Might as well get this done right?" I smirked down on Tyler.

He looked nervous and I shrugged as I swept my tongue across his stomach, took the shot off his chest and then bit the lemon as our lips brushed, finally I tossed he peel to the lemon in the sink and leaned against the counter.

"Who's next?"

--

I pulled the sweater hood farther over my eyes as I slumped on the bench and watched the guys skate around and around, finally laying on my back so I stared up at the ceiling.

"You ok?" Cody laughed.

"No, I'll be in the dressing room." I groaned, standing and walking away trying my best not to slam the door behind me.

Tyler POV

"Where'd Briar go?" I asked Cody.

"To the dressing room to die." He laughed.

I shook my head and shot a puck at the net before following the guys back to the dressing room. Briar had fallen asleep on the floor with a duffle bag under her head, a leg bent and the other straight. Jamie nudged her as he walked in and she groaned, stretching and then going back into the same position as before.