Isle of the lost

Meanwhile on the Isle of the Lost where the villains lived...

After singing Rotten to the Core, Mal, the daughter of Maleficent stole a lollipop from a toddler who was riding by in a wagon. Behind her, her 4 friends: Evie, the daughter of the evil queen, Jay, son of Jafar, Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, and Grayson, the son of Mother Gothel gasped in horror. Why? Because who appeared before them was the knuckleheads, Maleficent's henchmen. "Hi mom," smiled Mal as her mother appeared from behind the suits of armor. 

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed," sneered Maleficent. "It was from a baby," Mal pouted. "That's my nasty little girl," grinned Maleficent. Mal gave her mother the lollipop, who in turn, spit on it, and stuck it under her arm for a few seconds. "Here. Give it back to that foul creature," said Maleficent, giving the lollipop back to Mal. 

"Mom!" Mal whined. "It's the deeds Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age I was.." Maleficent started. "Cursing entire kingdoms. I know" Mal finished. "Walk with me," said Maleficent, and Mal came to her side, then they walked a short distance away from the group. "See, I'm just trying to teach you what really counts..how to be me," Maleficent explained to her daughter. 

"I know. I'll get better," Mal replied. "Good. I have news. I buried the lead. You five have been chosen to go to a different school..in Auradon," Maleficent announced. Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Grayson tried to run away, but the Knuckleheads stopped them. 

"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy-pink princesses," Mal replied. "And perfect princes," Evie added dreamily, until Mal glared at her. "Ugh," she groaned. "Yeah. I don't do uniforms. Unless they're leather, you feel me?" Jay asked, earning a nod from Grayson. "I don't want to meet the royal family of Corona," Grayson replied. Carlos went behind Mal in fear. "I read somewhere that they have dogs in Auradon. Mom says they're rabid pack animals, who eat boys that don't behave," he quivered. Jay snuck up behind him, and barked, causing him to jump into Grayson's arms.  

"Yeah. Mom, we're not going," Mal added. "Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" Maleficent called, before she started walking away. "Mal!!" she called again in a singsong voice. Mal sighed and started walking towards her mother's castle, with the others right behind her.