Tony Perry

I sat on the scale, face in my hands.
I hadn't lost a single pound. Instead of losing anything, I had gained 4 pounds. It may not seem like much to an average person but for me it felt like 40 pounds.

"I'll never be good enough."

I whispered as I felt my warm tears wet my palms. I looked up from my hands and into the mirror in front of me. My hand reached out and touched my reflection. "I'll always be ugly." My make up was smeared all over my face, creating an ugly black mess. My eyes were puffy and red. "So fucking ugly."

"I think you meant beautiful, Y/N."

I looked behind me and saw Tony standing there with his hand in his pockets. "Beautiful, Y/N. You're beautiful."

He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "No, i'm not Tony." I looked away from him.
He scooted over closer to me and pulled me in his arms.

"You are, Y/N. I wouldn't lie to you. Ever."

"But..but I gained 4 pounds. I didn't lose any weight, Tony. Instead I got fatter and uglier."

"Those four small pounds won't change how much I love you." He kissed my cheek, brushing away a few tears with his thumb. "Your weight doesn't matter, Y/N. Losing a few pounds won't change anything about your beautiful personality."

I bit down on my lip and looked down. "Maybe I should just starve myself again. Maybe then i'll lose all this fat." I picked at the extra fat on my stomach.
"Stop that." He pulled my hand away from my stomach holding it in his.

"Don't starve yourself."

"I need to do it, Tony. It's not a choice anymore."

He shook his head and turned my head away from the floor. "It is a choice. You can stop this, Y/N. Starving yourself is highly unhealthy. You could die.." He gulped when he said the last word. "I don't want you to die." He whispered holding me closer to him. "I want you to stay alive and healthy. I don't ever want to lose you to your insecurities." I felt a tear hit my shoulder. I looked at Tony and saw a few tears escape his eyes. "Please don't do this to yourself."
"I..I'll try." I gave him a small smile for comfortt.

"You have to promise."
"I promise I won't hurt myself anymore."

He held out his pinky for me to pinky promise. I interlocked my pinky with his promising both me and himself that I would never hurt myself anymore.