Christian Coma (CC from Black Veil Brides)

This was a request! Feel free to message me anytime!❤️

Today is finally the day! Warped tour has begun and I am going to the first date! Ah!

Honestly, I have been a bit down lately, but all these bands make me feel so much better. I'm not one hundred percent there yet, but I'm trying.

Last night was a slip up, my parents and I got into a fight so I cut to let out my anger and frustration. It helps.

I throw on a Black Veil Brides tee. They are my favourite band! Of course I'm going to represent them! Hey, I might even meet them! That would be insane.

My favourite person is CC in Black Veil Brides, he's the drummer and he's so sweet with his infectious smile and amazing drum skills.

I arrive Warped Tour finally and get myself prepared for the day. Lots of water, my money for merchandise, and my phone ready to take some pictures.

I go to find where Black Veil Brides is doing their signing and I quickly rush over to that stand. There was quite a line but I could still see them all. It was like something out of a dream.

I finally get closer and lose all of the thoughts.

"Hey! Who is this out to?" CC asks me.

"Y-Y/N" I stutter out like the mess I am.

"Alrighty!" He signs the poster and I go to pick it up.

"Hey, do you mind waiting around here until I'm done? I would love to talk to you more." CC asks.

"Of course.." I say shocked.

What could he possibly be interested in?

I go on and meet the rest of the band, then I stand off to the side with the guards for about an hour and a half until CC comes to get me.

"So, Y/N...what's with this?" He gestures to my fresh cuts from last night.

"Nothing important.." I whisper.

"There is no need to be ashamed, it's okay. You are such a beautiful human and don't deserve this pain." He says pulling me in for a hug.

For the first time ever, I finally feel at peace.