Awsten Knight

I got this request a long time ago so I thought it would only be right to post this one first! Many new one shots to come!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Working at a record store had its perks, getting discounted records, meeting the hipsters of my town, and getting to spend time surrounded by my favourite thing ever, music!

My shift had been slow, I wasn't super busy. Normally, I would put on some CD and dance around the store while stocking the selves. But today, wasn't normal.

I felt sadder then normal, I mean for fucks sake. I had relapsed last night. I hadn't cut for so long and I had to go and fuck it all up again.

As I go on with my silent shelf stocking, a boy walks in. Faded blue hair with big, black nerd glasses on. He's cute, I'm not going to lie.

"Hey! Welcome in!" I say, with that fake, worker voice.

"Hey, I have a weird question.." he says coming up to me.

"Shoot." I reply.

"Did you guys get any "Waterparks" vinyls yet?" He asks.

That's when I stop. He's the lead singer of Waterparks! I had heard one of their songs before, so I looked them up and thought the one with the blue hair was cute! I knew it!

"You're Awsten! Nice to meet you!" I say after a moment.

"Nice to meet you too....Y/N" he pauses to read my name tag.

"I'm almost positive I have some in this box actually! This is our new stock." I point towards the box. When I raise my hand back up to hand the vinyl to him. My sleeve rolls back.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks gesturing to my arm.

"Yeah yeah, nothing to worry about.." I say walking towards the cash register.

"I know this seems weird, I'm only here for tonight, but i want to take you out. Please? I can't let you do this to yourself." He's talking fast, but I'm taking in every word.

"I would love to, here's my number." I write my number on the back of his receipt. This guy really is special. I don't care that he's in that band. He's just special on his own.