Kellin Quinn

Prompt - Michael Clifford is your best friend, he notices something different about you. Kellin is an friend of Michaels who you (y/n) doesn't really know..read and find out!

"Hey Y/N! This is my friend Kellin, from sleeping with sirens.." Michael, your best friend begins.

Michael had convinced you to join in on his annual house party with all his band friends. What's the worst thing that could happen right?

"How could I not know him? I'm Y/N" you reach out your hand, careful that your sleeve doesn't rise up.

"So, Y/N..what do you do?" Kellin and you begin a long conversation about a whole lot of nothing. "He seems interested in my every move." You thought to yourself.

"Hey, I'm gonna quickly hit the girls room." You say, beginning to get that ever so familiar itch.

You leave briefly, hearing footsteps ever so slightly behind you. You are on a mission and nothing's gonna stop it.

You slam the bathroom door shut and start to panic, this house party was a bad idea and you knew it as soon as Michael mentioned "a lot of people."

You open Michael's drawer to find his razors, you break one that hasn't been used and hope he doesn't notice.

"Y/N? You have been in there for a very long time, you okay?"

It's Kellin.

"Can you go, please?" You croak out with your broken, deep voice.

"Let me in Y/N, it's okay." He says full of compassion.

You crack out the door ever so slightly to see a misty eyed Kellin.

"Y/N, it's okay I see this shit all the time." He says pushing through the door, my cuts on full display,

"I see this shit way too much, with all the young fans and it breaks my heart to see such a work of art do this to herself." Kellin says while throwing out the blade.

"I don't know how you can call me a work of art when I can't see anything perfect about me." You say quietly.

"No one does, but trust me. I see it." Kellin turns to leave.

"See you around, Y/N." Kellin stops to say before continuing his walk.

Finally the night is over, and you and Michael are now seated, watching The Walking Dead.

"That Kellin is some guy isn't he?" Michael starts to talk.

"Yeah, when is the next party?" You ask smiling at Kellin's image in your mind.

You owed everything to that moment.