Otto Wood

Guys I love Waterparks! What's your favourite song? Mine is either Made in America or 21 Questions!

Being on tour with your boyfriend had it's benefits. You got to see him all the time, you got to watch them live, you did not have to do long distance.

But of course, with everything came it's rough times. Fighting with Awsten about the hair dryer, not having any time to get ready. Those were the small things you had to learn to laugh about.

You knew going on tour with the band could throw your mental state out of whack. I mean, being an extreme introvert isn't the best thing on a crowded tour bus. Especially when you cut.

You decided to stay back one night, you weren't hungry anyway. You didn't need it. Sitting alone in the cramped bus bathroom, missing your own bed and bathroom. You dug through the drawers of the small space and found the boys razors. You didn't bring any, thinking that if you did, Otto would find out in a heartbeat.

You grabbed one and broke it, it's a skill you develop I suppose. Running the sharp blade across your thighs felt the closet to home you had felt this entire tour.

Suddenly, the bus door flew open with Geoff yelling at Awsten about a shitty performance and your boyfriend staying quiet and reserved as always.

You threw the blade out and quickly walked out of the bathroom with a small smile.

"How was everything?" You say loudly.

"Okay, other then them bickering all night. Can we just go to bed?" Otto grabs your hand slowly.

"That sounds lovely." You respond, sleeping with fresh cuts is about unbearable. Why can't I be normal for once?

You slip into the cramped bunk and wait for Otto, your cuts already setting to burn enough for you to wince.

"Okay, goodnight baby girl." Otto jumps in and says, rubbing his legs against yours.

You gasp in pain.

"What's wrong baby?" Otto becomes fully aware of his surroundings and looks at you.

"It's nothing." You say quickly.

"It's something." He responds staring down at your thighs.

"Can I see your thighs?" He says quietly so the boys can't hear.

You begin to cry, you have officially given up. Nothing can save you now.

You roll up your shorts to reveal deep, fresh cuts in your porcelain skin.

"Baby, why would you do that to yourself?" Otto says tearing up.

"Relief I guess, I haven't done it in so long. I don't know why I did tonight." You sob into his chest.

"It will all be alright Y/N, don't worry about a thing." He says cradling you close to him.