Matty Healy

Hey guys! Sorry for the break I took, school is rough these days.

"Y/N?" Your boyfriend of two years calls from your shared bathroom.

"Hmm?" You say walking into the room, dazed and confused of what he could possibly be talking about.

"What is this about?" He has your favourite blade in his strong hands. You panic.

"Oh, my razor broke while showering, I'm gonna call the company or something." You say trying to act nonchalant. You had become a master of making up stupid lies on the spot, but Matt had known you too long to believe this one.

"Y/N, come on love.." Matt whispers, slowly coming closer to you.

"What are you on about?" You look down, afraid to meet the daggers in his eyes.

He gently goes to pull up your sleeve and you begin to weep, life sucked, everything sucked. Matty for sure was the one thing that didn't suck.

"Y/N, you are too perfect to harm yourself like this.." his voice turns into a soft lull as you melt into him.

"Come on, lets go lay down." He scoops you up and brings you to the bed.

"Matty? You don't think of me different now, do you?" You ask finally meeting his gaze.

"How could I? People with scars are beautiful too baby girl."

He was all you needed.