Tamborine!

"What did James say to you?" I asked.

I could feel my palms getting a little sweaty. Maybe I should have cashed the check. My relationship with Prince has been a roller coaster one, to say the least.

"Did you do anything with Micki in the Limo? Do yourself a favor and tell the truth!"

"I don't understand, what limo?" I asked trembling.

"You got into the limo with James and Micki; James told me everything. He thought you were Micki's girl."

My heart sank, so he knew now what?

Prince turned back to the piano, continued to play as he crooned:

"This will be the day" that is the moment, I interrupted him.

"Can I say something? Darling, God, knows I love you, and I have put my heart and soul into this relationship, I mean I have something to..."

I instinctively stopped myself from revealing my planned party.

Prince paused and asked:

"Something?"

I bit my lip and said it's nothing but you must know I will not do anything to hurt you ever."

"Seriously darling then you ain't planning anything behind my back, are you?"

"No," I said unconvincingly

"Hmm well then you are welcome to stay with me in the studio, but I will prefer you head back to be with Nate."

A light bulb went off in my head at that moment.

"You know what hon, how about we take the day off?'

I suggested.

Prince thought about my suggestion for a minute, then he scratched his head and said:

"I do have a lot to get done, and I have an album that needs to come out."

and that's when I said, "I understand you have to work on your album but could you please spend the day with us?"

He realized he hadn't had a break in a long time, and then he announced: "even better we can have a picnic with Nate, you and I. My family."

I was ecstatic, to say the least.

Finally, he can take a break from working all the time.

It's been a rough couple of months for him.

Steve had abruptly called earlier in the day to announce he would not be working with Prince anymore until he changed his name back from the new symbol sign.

I have to say my husband is pretty stubborn there's a difference between Prince the star, and Prince, the man.

Prince decided to have picnic time with Nate and me, so we created an indoor picnic area, just the three of us me, Nate and Prince.