Big Time POV Switch

Addie mouthed the words "I love you" to the boys as she and Demi took their leave from the house that she came to love. All the boys could do in response was stare, they felt like she was being taken from them. They still didn't understand how in the past week or two a little girl that was once a stranger to them had stolen their hearts. They didn't want to cry in front of each other, but couldn't help themselves. They missed her too much already, even though she was only a few hours away getting help so that she could get better. Kendall walked into the middle of the living room, where the others followed, and they all proceeded to give a group hug. "It's for the best," Kendall said. Though the boys knew he was right, they couldn't help but feel like it was wrong. They needed her just as much as she needed them. Oh Addie, sweet Addie. They missed her too much already. Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan all at once decided that they weren't going to keep their feelings bottled up and that they were just going to cry. They all began to sob which only made them hold on tighter to one another, "She's gone," James said through tears. "But she will be back," Logan said encouragingly even though he didn't believe himself. "Look at us, we're a mess," Los noted; this caused all of the boys to laugh it off. They wiped their tears away and gave last hugs before they all went their separate ways about the house.