Logan's POV: Kogan...Finally

*Logan’s POV*

               I’m sitting in my room on my laptop just surfing the web. I’m pretty bored actually. The guys told me that I should be working on my dance moves but I think I’m doing fine-well you know as fine as I’ll be considering I have two left feet.

               There was a knock on my door. “Come in!” I yelled.

               “Hey,” Kendall said walking in to my room and shutting the door behind him.

               “Hey, what’s up bro?” I asked as I turned my attention to him, closing the lid to my lap top and moving to sit on my bed so that I wasn’t excluded in the corner.

               “Not much, just thought I’d see what you were up to,” he said. He so came up here to cuddle or something, I just know it. Kendall sat on the bed next to me and then said, “What is this?”

               “What do you mean?” I asked somewhat confused.

               “Oh you know exactly what I mean Henderson. The hand holding, the cute text messages, the extra attention. What’s going on between us?” He said.

               “Kogan..?” I said under my breath hoping he didn’t hear it. But of course, he did.

               “Romance or Bromance?” he asked with a laugh.

               “What do you want it to be?” I asked him so I wouldn’t sound so weird if he didn’t want the same thing I did.

               “Honestly…” Kendall began to say but trailed off. He didn’t know what to say, so he took out his phone and texted me:

K: I like you Logan, as more than a friend

He did. He wanted the same thing. I quickly typed a reply.

L: I feel the same way about you

K: Really?

L: Yes (:

               Kendall didn’t reply through text, but rather wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head against Kendall’s shoulder. “I’m starting to think there’s something more than me just liking you,” I whispered in his ear.

               “I’ve thought about that, and I think I’m completely in love with you Logan Henderson,” Kendall replied. Even though I couldn’t see his face, I could hear the smile in his voice. I lifted my head and pulled away from him, reluctantly but for good reason, so that I could see his smile. I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips and then pulled him back into a strong, warm embrace.

               Now that we were honest with each other, I felt like I could conquer the world or something. Maybe I’ll start building Loganopolis or something-I don’t know. All I can focus on is Kendall, and, well, Kogan.