James's POV: Life Advice

*James’s POV*

It’s been three hours since we started on the road, we are somewhere in the middle of Nevada-I think-and I’ve been acting the whole time. I’m acting to cover up what’s really going on in my head. On the outside I’m cool, composed, smiling, and happy. But the truth is I can’t even enjoy my favorite show “Game Of Thrones.” 

My mind is not allowing me to let go of the past, my thoughts are driving me crazy right now and they won’t stop. Addie, Mike, Demi, the tour, the show, the band, Alexa and Carlos’s soon to be engagement, and Peta; everything is jumbled up into a mess that won’t be able to be cleaned up. 

“James, what’s wrong?” Alexa asked me. I looked up from the floor at her, making her way over to where I was sitting alone. 

Shit. I had to keep it cool and not mention anything about my best friend. “It’s nothing,” I told her, which was a lie of course. Everything was bothering me at the moment. 

“I don’t buy that,” she said sitting next to me. I looked back down at my feet. “Is it Addie?” she asked. 

“Yeah…” I said. Because even though losing the freedom we have with Los, the band and show coming to an end, and not talking to Peta were bugging me, Demi and Addie were the people that were really annoying the hell out of my brain. I missed my baby girl so much right now and Demi all of a sudden turned into a bitch. I now understand what Kendall’s problem with her has been. Even Logan can’t stand her at the moment. 

“James she’s going to be okay. I know you miss her, and you’re worried, and you love her, but I promise you that she’ll be alright,” Alexa told me. 

Great advice Lex. Now if you could just tell me how to get past the fact that my lawyer and I are possibly looking at a lawsuit. Mike Evans wants to sue me for everything I have, which is going to be impossible on his side because he’s a drunk bastard with nothing, and a history of violence, plus a prison record. 

“Oh and James,” Alexa said, “Don’t worry about the lawsuit, it’s not going to hold up. You have a great lawyer.” What the hell? It’s like she read my thoughts. 

Alexa gave me a hug and then walked back to the rest of the group. It’s little moments like this in life that make you appreciate each and everything single person you come in contact with. When I first met Alexa I never thought that she’d end up being a good friend of mine, but lately we’ve become close.