Chapter 15

* One Month Later *

(Sorry about the Time Skip but after the last chapter. With Nick wanting time before he could talk to Jerome, it felt like it would be a good time to continue the story, and also the fact that I don't have to write Mitch coming to terms with the telepathy. I'll make it work, trust me.)

Jerome's POV

Jerome: "Come on guys we have to go."

Mitch: "Yeah we're coming hang on, just need to find a bag for Nick's stuff."

Nick: "I needed clothes I'm sorry."

Mitch: "Nothing to be sorry for, just didn't know you ended up getting so much."

Nick: "Well then how about when I get to London, or even before then, I'll talk to dad about seeing if he can bring a small spare suitcase with him or take one home with us to make it easier?"

Mitch: "It's fine really."

I walked out of Mitch's room quickly. Seeing how well the two of them got along kind of made me, I don't know, Jealous. It has been a month, and those two haven't left each other's side. Hell Nick eventually ended up moving into Mitch's room with him, and when Jess was here he would stay with me. He wouldn't talk to me though or let me hold him, wouldn't let me hold his hand or hug him even, it hurt so much how someone could be so cold but maybe, he didn't want to be with me anymore... what if he was getting hate? Or he started watching our videos and reading the comments since Preston's Vlog. It doesn't really make all that much sense how he could just palm me off without a word.

Nick: "Ready? let's go."

Jerome: "Are you sure you have everything? Phone, wallet, glasses?"

Nick: "Yeah I have everything in my bag."

Mitch: "You're wearing your glasses."

I watched him fix them up before smiling at Mitch. What the hell happened between them that had caused them to become so close? Why did he shun me? I needed to know but I also didn't want to make the flight awkward between us.

Jerome: "Well let's get going then yeah, I know we are a bit early but it's better than being late."

As we headed to the car, placing our luggage in the boot and Keeping our carry on bags with us, Mitch got into the front of the car while Nick got in the back, I found myself glaring at Mitch, though I don't understand why he made me angry or jealous. nick wasn't mine, I just really liked him.

Mitch: "Something wrong?"

He looked at me worryingly and put his hand on top of mine, I jerked IT back out of instinct but just kept calm.

Jerome: "No I'm fine, guess I'm just nervous is all."

Nick: "It's over ow right?"

Mitch: "Yeah mate, its over now."

Nick: "Ok."

He sounded so upset, and I felt like shit. Every single time he has been upset while he has stayed here, he has gone to Mitch. And I couldn't do so much as look at him without Mitch wanting to pull me away.

Mitch: "It will be fine, once we get to London, we will meet up with the boys, then likely head to the hotel at first, though I think Rob organized for you to stay with the boys? Or one of the boys will be out I don't know."

Jerome: "As long as it isn't Harry."

I had said it under my breath so they couldn't hear me. He makes me nervous, I wish he was able to understand how worried and afraid I've been lately. I know it's silly because it's been so fast, but I just. I really like him, and I know now that he probably doesn't like me anymore. I just wish I could figure out what it was that I did, so that way I can apologize to him and help him. I probably won't ever be able to build up that trust like I had built up before. I'm just, scared.