Chapter 29

Time Skip 2 days

Nick's POV

Landon: "Hey baby wake up, Good morning."

I opened my eyes to see Landon sitting on top of me, his beautiful eyes being the first thing I wake up to. I could get use to this.

Nick: "What time is it?"

Landon: "It's 8 am."

Nick: "Oh my god why the fuck did you wake me up?"

He giggled before trying to kiss me but I stopped him.

Nick: "No I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

Landon: "Well then get up and brush your teeth because if I'm not the first person to kiss you now that you are 18 I'm going to be very disappointed."

Nick: "Alright Alright I'll go brush my teeth."

I felt him get off me before kissing my cheek, causing me to blush a little. I got up and walked over to the bath room, brushing my teeth slowly while I was still tired. It was killing me tasting my mouth and it was horrible. I closed my eyes and finished the rest of my routine, making sure to rinse the shit from my mouth and put my toothbrush back. I turned around and rubbed my eyes before feeling lips on mine, I smiled as he kissed me for only a brief second.

Landon: "FUCK YOU PRESTON!"

I opened my eyes to see Preston standing in front of me before he walked off and laughed out loud.

Preston: "Better work faster than that Landon."

Nick: "Wait I thought that?"

Landon: "Fuck you Preston, you have your own girlfriend."

Nick: "I'm so confused."

Landon: "Preston must have heard me say I wanted to be the first one to kiss you on your 18th birthday. So. He beat me to it."

Nick: "I'm sorry."

Landon: "It's fine baby you weren't paying attention to who it was."

He smiled at me before walking close to me and holding my hands in his own before he leaned in, kissing me properly unlike Preston. As he pulled away from me, I found myself smiling thinking about him, then I thought about whether I could have some fun with this. I started laughing before Landon looked worried at me.

Landon: "What's so funny?"

Nick: "Nothing."

I walked out of the bathroom to see Preston sitting on the couch on his laptop. He looked up and smiled at me before looking at Landon and joining me in the laughter.

Landon: "What's so funny?"

Nick: "Oh nothing, Just that Preston is a better kisser."

I heard Preston roar into laughter as I fell on the mattress we had been sleeping in, in tears myself from laughing so hard. Landon looked at me a little upset before glaring at Preston. He went to walk over and looked like he was going to punch him before I grabbed him, wrapping my arms around his body before pulling him down to the mattress with me.

Landon: "I'm going to fucking hit him."

Nick: "I'm kidding Landon relax, it wasn't even long enough for me to tell the difference anyway."

Preston: "Aw I'm cut. Anyway Paige will be over again later today. I need to take you with me to go and pick up Ryan, Jerome, Lachlan and Rob from the airport. We will sort something out with them."

Nick: "Could put Lachlan or Rob in the boot."

Preston: "We aren't putting them in the boot."

Landon: "Why not ask Paige to come over earlier and keep Nick company while we go get the boys? It would be easier on you as well if we both go and grab them at least."