Chapter 16

Nick's POV

After having been woken up by Harry rushing and tearing to get ready for school. I tried to head back to sleep but it seemed everyone else was already awake. I pushed the blankets off of me and rolled myself to the side of the bed, rubbing my eyes gently and trying to wipe the sleep stuck in the corners. After just sitting there for five minutes, I walked over to my bag and pulled out my toothbrush and a small tube of paste I had brought with myself. Walking into Harry's little ensuite and brushing my teeth, I hated the morning taste in your mouth, it was fucking horrible. After a few minutes of scrubbing my teeth, I put my shit away before walking out into the hallway, I heard a few voices but not all that many coming from the lounge room and a couple in some of the rooms. As I walked out into the main room, eyes still closed as I rubbed my eyes, I felt hands grab me and lift me up, tightening themselves around me and causing me to help in surprise. When I opened my eyes and noticed dad holding me, I couldn't help but throw my arms around his neck and hugging him close.

Rob: "Fuck I've missed you."

Nick: "I missed you too dad, I hate that you sent me away."

Rob: "I know and I'm sorry but you weren't safe. They had turned up a couple of other times and had broken a few things, but the police managed to get them and they shouldn't be worrying us anymore. Which means you can come back home with us."

Nick: "Promise?"

Rob: "I promise mate. I'm so sorry I sent you to the boys, I don't even know how I even managed to get all of this done."

Nick: "I trusted you."

Rob: "I'm glad someone did. Lachlan was absolutely no help to me what so ever."

Nick: "Oh I forgot to ask, will Preston be arriving as well?"

Rob: "Nah he doesn't normally attend any events or do anything outside of America which sucks, I really like it here."

Nick: "I'm not letting you move."

Rob: "Oh no I wouldn't ever be able to afford that it would kill me."

Nick: "I really like the place your in now."

Rob: "That we are in, not just me anymore."

Simon: "So Lachlan how come you moved into Rob's place?"

I saw he was nervous about it, whether that was because he was nervous or upset that he would have to talk or whether he was nervous about why he moved, he has been there a month now, you would have thought someone would have asked him already. He was about to enter before a group of three girls turned up, I notice a few of the boys smiling.

????: "Has Harry already left?"

Josh: "Yeah I got home about ten minutes ago."

????: "Damn if I knew we were late. Well I hope he has a better day then."

Vik: "I'm sure he will. How are you Kay?"

The three girls split themselves and went to Josh, Simon and Vik. They looked so happy.

JJ: "Nick you won't know but meet Freya, who is hanging off of Josh, Kayleigh who is hanging off of Vik, and then Keira who is already annoying me."

Keira: "I forgot to say good bye once and you treat me like this, JJ I'm cut."

JJ: "Nope you killed me inside."

Simon: "Get off it mate."

I watched him kiss Keira's cheek, She seemed like a lovely young woman. Freya looked nice as well, then again she had a packed lunch box in her hand, probably was hoping to give it to Harry before he left. And Kay seemed a bit aloof but I guess that's just her.