Chapter 31

Jerome's POV

After hearing Lachlan scream into my head, I ran as fast as I could to the front door, noticing the door wide open, I ran outside and looked around before noticing a person running away. I didn't know who it was but I ran after them anyway.

Jerome: "Please be Nick."

Nick: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I couldn't help but scream and hit the floor as I felt something shatter in my mind, like glass breaking as my head felt like it was caving in on itself.

Jerome: "Nick please I don't know what happened you need to stop!"

Nick: "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE JEROME!"

My mind felt like it was breaking. Like someone just started mashing it up with a hammer. A splitting headache so bad I felt like screaming.

Jerome: "I refuse to let you go Nick."

Nick: "HE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! AFTER EVERYTHING I DID TO MAKE HIM HAPPY!"

Jerome: "AHHHHHHH!"

I screamed as loud as I could, trying to let out some frustration and pain, Trying to ease the pressure in my head.

Jerome: "I refuse to let you go while I still love you. Please don't leave us."

I felt my body crumbling from the pain, I hit the ground hard as I felt my face connect with the pavement. I crawled myself into a ball while holding my head. It was in so much pain.

Jerome: "He cheated, and I understand that you are upset, but please don't hurt me anymore. It hurts so much, it feels like my mind has been turned to jelly and you are crushing it, please stop. Please Nick I don't want to go to sleep."

At that moment, I felt someone pick me up, the pressure had subsided slightly but my head was still in pain. I felt my body being moved quickly through the night before the darkness turned to light and i realized I was back inside.

Josh: "Jerome what the hell?"

Jerome: "Nick ran out the door. I had to go after him."

Josh: "Where is he going?"

Lachlan: "JEROME WHERE IS HE!"

Josh: "I just had to peel your friend off the ground outside. What the fuck is going on?"

Lachlan: "I don't have time for this."

I could barely see before Lachlan ran outside. Josh helped me in an on my bed before I noticed Landon and Ryan come into the room. Ryan falling down to sit beside me.

Jerome: "What were you doing? I couldn't find you anywhere."

Ryan: "I was up stairs talking to Landon, he kept telling me that he felt bad for Nick, Thinking he was pushing him too far being so protective of him over you. He said that he wanted to talk to me because he knew I was the closest one to you. Thinking he might be able to ask how to handle it."

Lachlan: "NICHOLAUS I KNOW YOU ARE HURTING BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK ME LIKE YOU DID JEROME!"

Ryan: "What the fuck was that?"

Josh: "Lachlan isn't here what the hell?"

Preston: "Hey you guys heard that too didn't you?"

Jerome: "Rob?"

Rob: "I don't care."

I watched JJ, Preston and Simon all head outside to help Lachlan look, Vik walked over to me and pulled out a little torch and shining it in my eyes.