Chapter 8

Time Skip To Just Before Jerome And Mitch Leave For Canada
Jerome's POV

Mark: "Jerome what the hell is wrong with you? You can't just stop this because you like a guy. How would you even know he likes you back?"

I saw him walk over to me, I had been seeing him every now and again for just meaningless release. But since meeting Nick Ive almost completely dodged his calls. Mitch is out thank god but Mark turned up at the house and now I can't get him to leave. As he reached me I felt him put his hand down my pants. Slowly letting his fingers slide along the end of my dick.

Mark: "I can feel your wet and need to release."

Jerome: "I said, no Mark. I'm not interested in this anymore."

Mark: "Your dick says otherwise."

He pushed me onto the bed and dropped my pants, my erect cock springing out. I pulled myself back, causing my pants to fall completely and held a pillow in front of me. Trying to hide something he had seen so many times before.

Jerome: "I told you I'm not interested just get the fuck out please."

Mark: "You don't sound too sure of yourself there. Maybe some reassurance will keep you going."

Jerome: "You touch me again, after Ive already said no three times now. And I will call the police."

I saw the expression on his face drop. He looked genuinely upset.

Mark: "Alright I'll leave. Just know that I actually really liked you Jerome. Could have had something better if you felt the same way."

Jerome: "You knew what this was. Now get the fuck out of my house."

Mark: "Its ok. I need to do some more important shit anyway. And some more important people, your pathetic Jerome. How the fuck are you meant to be good at your job when your fucking terrible at everything else?"

I kept quiet and looked at the bed below me, I could feel my erection getting larger. Demeaning words get me off, sue me.

Jerome: "Please just leave."

I looked up to see him looking at me with pity. He picked his shirt up from the ground and walked out of my room. I couldn't even bring myself to do anything, I felt like shit. How the hell did meeting one guy for a week have such an effect on me, that I just ended sex with mark. We had been fucking for years now. Even while I was in another relationship and I feel so fucking horrible right now. Thinking of all the shit Ive done with other people. While with someone makes me feel sick to my stomach. Maybe I am a horrible and pathetic person, maybe I don't deserve to be happy. Maybe I don't deserve to be with someone as beautiful and kind as Nick is. But you know, I'd rather be single and treated like the bad person i am, than to ever think I deserve to be happy again. Ive hurt so many people in my life due to. Y actions while in a relationship. And others have cursed me out for leading them on when I have just been so busy with work and videos. What if I stopped? What if I just focused on my life and got a real job. A real job that could possibly let me be a bit more flexible with my time? I looked over at my bag thrown on the other side of the room, I'm supposed to be going to Canada with Mitch soon, Jess is going to go back home as well. I want to see Nick again, hopefully he is doing well. I know he flew back a day early. And it has been two days since but. Why am I thinking about him. I'm Five years older, not only that he is now Rob's fucking son, and he's 17 they would all hate me.

Jess: "Jerome?"

I looked up at the sound of her voice. She must have come home early. I realized I was still sitting on my bed, the towel covering my shame. I could barely move as I saw her walk around the corner, looking at me with pity and sadness, yeah I know. I'm useless I don't deserve your kindness.