Chapter 22

Time Skip To After Insomnia

Lachlan's POV

He said he would give up Nick, just to be with me? But he can't give him up, he would be sent back to the foster home and that would destroy him. He's finally been found, I'm not losing my brother over this.

JJ: "You did what?"

Lachlan: "I didn't do anything, he kissed me, he told me what he said. JJ I am coming to you because I am scared and I don't know what the fuck to do."

JJ: "I don't know why you came to me. Josh is the dad here, he knows everything about how to handle a situation like this."

Lachlan: "I can't go to him, please JJ I don't want to lose my brother again, and after all this time of not knowing, and then knowing about him. Please JJ there has to be something I can do."

JJ: "Yeah tell Rob he's fucking stupid. Are you even gay?"

Lachlan: "Bisexual, I don't know if you remember but the guy I came with that one time Jay. I had been with him for almost six years. We were 15 when we decided to be together."

JJ: "And do you still love him?"

Lachlan: "I don't know. I've always been attracted to Rob, but lately he has just been more... emotional with me, I feel different compared to before. While I was with Jay it was just a sexual attraction that you feel with anyone. But since We ended it, or I ended it with me moving, I've felt different."

JJ: "He is technically your uncle."

Lachlan: "We technically aren't blood related."

JJ: "Why are you fucking defending this? He is your uncle now, technically speaking it's just plain wrong man. Look it's your life, you do whatever you want. But don't expect many people to understand your side of the situation ok? And Nick will find out, and he probably won't be happy."

Lachlan: "He will be fine."

JJ: "I've told you what I think, and I still think you're an idiot. How long are you boys staying for until you leave?"

Lachlan: "A few days."

JJ: "What's going on with Nick and Jerome?"

Lachlan: "That's a long story. Mitch is convinced that Jerome is a horrible person, got it in Nick's head, and now he won't talk to anyone."

JJ: "Wait Nick won't talk to anyone?"

Lachlan: "Nah, it's a bit sad but I'm sure it will work itself out in the end. In the mean time though, I need to head back to Ethan's with Rob. I don't know what's happening with the others."

JJ: "It is getting late, I think Harry is in bed already, he has school tomorrow."

Lachlan: "Do you think he should take Nick with him tomorrow? Show him what a high school is?"

JJ: "Nick never went to high school?"

Lachlan: "Nope, always too busy looking after people, I think he might enjoy it, and it will keep Harry from going nuts on his own."

JJ: "We will see in the morning, but for now though, I think you should leave."

Yeah thanks for the help JJ you fucking asshole. The only reason I even spoke to him was because I knew any of the other guys would have knocked me clean the fuck out. After exiting JJ's room I noticed Harry's door was open, I peaked in to see Harry and Nick sleeping soundly, Harry with his arm over Nick while he himself had his head on Harry's chest, Compared to Jerome where they would both face each other, this seemed more natural. With Jerome he wants to spoil him and treat him like a god, but I know if Harry ever had the chance, he would be protective and still give him his individuality.