Chapter 17

Jerome's POV

Mitch: "Why can't you just trust me?"

Jerome: "Because he just pushed me away, everything was fine up until we got back from the airport, then it's like something happened and he hates me."

Mitch: "How do you know it wasn't something you did?"

Jerome: "Because it wasn't until Matt stared him down."

Mitch: "Who the fuck was he?"

Jerome: "I told you already. We had a thing going, it was just sex though. I didn't think of it as anything more. And then when I met Nick something changed, I hated myself because I became so infatuated with him, I wanted to hold his hand and anything he did I wanted to be with him, it was so stupid now that he doesn't like me. I should have realized it was too good to be true."

Mitch: "Maybe you were stupid, maybe you were justified, I don't know. All I know is you have to give it up. He's Rob's son for fuck sake. The least you could do is respect his wishes and not be with Nick."

I walked out of the room and waited in the lounge room for HE and Tobi to get ready. Tobi came out first though and took one look at me before sighing.

Tobi: "You really like him don't you?"

Jerome: "I thought I did, but what if he was just using me for comfort? Just something to keep him calm while he was adjusting."

Tobi: "Were you guys close?"

Jerome: "He and I. We had kissed a few times, when we were in Canada he stayed with me and he kissed me first, he wanted to cuddle so I let him in, that's what I don't get. Everything that happened, he started. Whether it was the first time we held each other's hands or whatever, he had started it. That's why when he just shunned me and completely pushed me away, I didn't understand why he did it."

Tobi: "I think you should sit down with him and ask him, talk to him about what he did and why. I can see it's worked you up. When we get over there, just talk to him yeah. But until then try not too sulk, at least save it for the video."

Jerome: "If his best friend would hurry up then."

Mitch: "Your acting like your 12. Grow up."

Tobi: "You ready?"

Mitch: "Yeah, I'm ready."

Jerome: "Yeah let's go."

Time Skip

Harry's POV

I could walk fine but Nick insisted that he help me out. At least until we get to bed he said.

Harry: "I'm fine Nick."

Nick: "I know. Just making sure you can rest. Remember when I said no strenuous or physical activity?"

Harry: "I'm trying not think about it because we have the video that everyone wants to do later today, it was going to be after I finished school but I guess they can push it forward now. Are you sure I can't do it?"

Nick: "Look, I'll stand on the side with my first aid kit, ready for you to hurt yourself. But as long as your careful and don't try too hard. Then you can go ahead and do the videos, just make sure that at the first sign of pain, you stop. Got it? I still don't think you should do it, it would also help the whole injured thing from school."

Harry: "I really want to do this."

Nick: "Fine I won't hold you back."

Harry: "Fine, I won't do it, but you have to be standing or sitting with me so that I don't get the idea to run up and kick the ball. It would still be nice to know what goes on but I guess your right. If I stay out of it I should be better off right?"