Chapter 42

Jerome's POV

As we walked into the shower. I could see Nick getting a little shaky but I found out it was just an adrenaline rush he was getting after he did it. We hadn't even completely taken his virginity but I know that if I ever did something like that he would have killed me. We were in, washed and cleaned in ten minutes before we both walked down to the boys waiting for us.

Jerome: "What?"

Josh: "Don't what me, what the fuck were you two doing?"

I looked down at Nick and saw a massive blush rising on his cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed the top of his head before he looked back at me.

Nick: "Nothing."

Josh: "We all know what you were doing it was a figure of speech. We have been ready to go for half an hour."

Jerome: "We weren't even told that we were going out."

Lachlan: "You said you wanted to go for a walk with Nick, so we thought why not just all go out and take a break."

Vik: "Didn't know the two of you would be getting it on though."

Jerome: "We didn't even go all the way."

Nick's eyes bugged out as he turned to face me.

Nick: "There's more?"

Jerome: "Baby there is so much more to it than what we just did. And one day. We will eventually get to do more, but right now... where are we going?"

Josh: "Lunch."

I looked around and noticed Lachlan smiling his head off, but Vik and JJ didn't look too happy. I reached around and held Nick's hands in mine. I meant what I said to them at the hospital.

Jerome: "I will."

Nick: "Sorry?"

Jerome: "Just talking to myself princess."

Lachlan: "You really do love him don't you"

Jerome: "Like you don't believe."

Josh: "A few people will be meeting us as well so they can say hello to Nick. Some of the girls but a few friends as well."

Jerome: "Can't wait. When are we all leaving?"

Josh: "Well we were ready half an hour ago. We have been debating for about that long whether to leave you guys here but Lachlan refuses to leave you both alone."

Lachlan: "They don't know their way around."

JJ: "Which is why one of us would stay. And wait for them."

Lachlan: "Well the boys are ready now let's go."

I felt Nick's hands go behind himself and slowly graze over my crutch. It was a funny feeling to say the least so I leaned forward.

Jerome: "Later ok baby?"

Nick: "It was fun."

I kissed his cheek before whispering into his ear.

Jerome: "If we are still together for as long as I hope we are. We haven't even touched the surface... of what we can do."

Josh: "Come on you two let's get going. The sooner we get out the sooner we eat and get back home so we can record."

Time Skip

As we arrived at the cafe. It was cute to say the least. I noticed Simon and Keira were already here, so they must have left not long after we went back to uh... "Bed"