Chapter 24

(Slight little bit of smut but it is necessary. It's only a few lines but believe me, it's necessary for the story.)

Nick's POV

JJ: "Are you ok?"

Nick: "Is it weird that the religious straight one is the one I needed to talk to the most?"

JJ: "He didn't know anything did he?"

Nick: "No one spoke to him. And I doubt anyone will now."

JJ: "Do you feel better?"

Nick: "A bit, I don't feel like crying as hard now."

JJ: "That's a plus. Nick do you want to do a video with me?"

Nick: "What do you mean? Like how Rob and I did that one to tell everyone who I was?"

JJ: "Better, We can do a Question and answer type video. I will tweet out that I'm doing a video with you and people should send in what they want to ask us, we choose some or randomly go through them and we can answer them?"

Nick: "Sounds easy."

JJ: "Hey you know I only offered to help, don't feel obligated to do it."

Nick: "It's fine, it might be fun. I know I've been watching a lot of vloggers lately. It would be cool to do what they can do."

JJ: "It is a lot of fun."

Nick: "Promise?"

JJ: "I promise."

Nick: "Ok. I feel like eating now."

JJ: "Are you sure? I can go and ask if they can nuke it in the microwave for you?"

Nick: "It's fine. Food is food."

I started eating the meal in front of me, barely fast enough to catch it but it was enough, something in my stomach. I looked up to see JJ furiously typing on his phone.

Nick: "You look like a man on a mission."

JJ: "I kind of am to be honest. Come on, we can ask them for a container and you can eat on the way home."

Nick: "JJ I don't want to get anything in your car. It's too incredible for that."

JJ: "It's fine mate, if anything spills we can clean it off later."

Nick: "Are you sure?"

JJ: "I'm sure."

I watched him smile at me before his phone went off again. His smile dropped slightly though now he just held confusion across his face.

JJ: "Come on let's go."

Nick: "Ok?"

After getting the meal in a container with a plastic fork and knife. We started walking back to the car before watching Vik stand up quickly, knocking the chair backwards and storming out, leaving Kay sitting there stunned.

Nick: "JJ?"

JJ: "I wouldn't have a clue, come on let's go."

As we walked outside we saw Vik pacing around the car before he started walking towards the wall, anger shown evidently on his face.

Nick: "Vik no."

I quickly ran up and wrapped my arms around him, pulling back as he readied his fist to punch the wall.

Vik: "Nick fucking let go of me."

Nick: "Whatever the fuck happened, I can't fix a broken hand."