Chapter 44

Nick's POV and Four months later

Four months we have been here, And a lot has happened in that time. Emily and Ethan got back together after a brief break. Simon almost proposed to Keira but ended up losing the ring. After a massive fight about his YouTube career clashing so heavily with her own ambitions and work schedule. The two decided it would be best to end what they had and Simon was devestated. The two of them were so close, and even now tried to be friends but with her working so much, and him working all day, It became an impossibility. I looked around the table at the boys surrounding me and felt a sense of dread. JJ had found a girl as well, I wasn't even sure of her name right now but they had met at a bar, ended up going back to hers for what was at one stage a one night stand, until they hooked up again. And a third time. I pretty much had to slap him when he said he thought he just wanted sex. Josh was still... Harry and Chris were happy at least. Those two decided to rent an apartment at the tower together. While Tobi was just Tobi. I feel like he doesn't want to be with someone. Like he is just not interested at all. His job has always come first. Vik and Lachlan had been really close. Like unnaturally close. And while I missed my brother and my dad. I know they needed each other. They said they would tell Jerome and I on the plane. So hopefully We can get more sorted by the time we get here.

Jerome: "When's the flight?"

Nick: "2 Am. Make sure everything you need is charged."

Vik: "I can't believe they bumped us to business. All four of us. They would have lost quite a bit of money."

Lachlan: "It's an advertising strategy of course. I get it done all the time, if I tweet it out then I won't have to worry about economy at all Pretty much."

Jerome: "Who are we flying?"

Nick: "Emirates."

Jerome: "And?"

Nick: "Jerome we have gone over this a million times in the past week. Everything is going to be fine."

I squeezed his hand softly. Lachlan and Vik moved closer to each other and it was adorable for me to watch. Through everything, they were still so happy at times. They never recorded separately anymore. If you wanted to catch them. You had to have both of them at all times. I think it was a safety thing. Jerome took a massive hit to his channel after he failed to upload for a week with no reasoning. He dropped almost a million subscribers and it was horrible. While I was now up to 300K myself. It made me feel good in a way. Being able to finally start contributing to everything. Maybe that's another reason why Simon wasn't happy. Keira kept bringing up that he helped me when he didn't do anything for me. In fact he tried his best to stay away. He never linked my channel or ever mentioned it when we played together. I still had some growth but it wasn't by much.

Jerome: "Sorry."

Nick: "ait's fine. I know You're just nervous."

Jerome: "No it's just."

I watched him look over at Lachlan, The two of them sharing a silent conversation. That one fucking secret. For four months now they refused to tell me. Jerome and I decided that we had practically been dating from when we step foot in Europe. Squalling about 5 months so far. I had since started to walk by myself but I was very slow. If we were ever in a hurry, I was always put on Jerome's back as he ran. And I had a feeling, Knowing these boys. That I would get escorted through the airport.

Nick: "Hey Jerome?"

Jerome: "Yeah baby?"

Nick: "Do you want to record a Minecraft video with me?"

Lachlan: "Hang on, Vik and I will join in."

Vik: "We are?"

Lachlan: "Yeah, We are."