Chapter 43

Nick's POV

I looked over at Josh and Freya but couldn't hear them talking. They seemed to be enjoying themselves though, maybe they were still together. But if they were what about Lachlan?

Jerome: "You ok Princess?"

Nick: "Hm? Oh yeah sorry just, thinking about Lachlan."

Jerome: "Hey, I'm sure he's fine. He didn't look like he was feeling too well, maybe he was just sick but thought he would be fine after eating something."

Nick: "Should I message Vik and see if he is ok?"

Jerome: "I'm sure he will be fine love. Why don't you get some food in you and then we can go home and record. We need to organize payment for tickets too."

Nick: "Ok yeah sounds good."

Keira: "Tickets? You guys just got here?"

Jerome: "We have been here for a few months now. And I know that Nick still misses home but I think we should visit Brisbane first. That way he can meet his real family."

Keira: "Oh gotcha. Ok that's fair, I hope you guys enjoy yourselves."

I kept eating while thinking about the boys. I really hope Lachy is ok. And Vik seemed pretty distressed as well.

Nick: "Are you sure Lachlan is ok?"

I looked over to see Josh looking around at everyone smiling. Though his face dropped pretty quickly.

Nick: "Jerome. When can we go to Brisbane?"

Jerome: "I've already said a couple of months why?"

Nick: "I think we might need to try a bit earlier. I don't feel safe here. Something feels off."

Jerome: "Are you ok?"

Nick: "I feel wrong. I feel like this isn't supposed to happen. Something just feels off."

Jerome: "Maybe you are just worried about Lachlan?"

Nick: "Maybe. I think I'm scared about a lot of things. And right now... Jerome I'm confused. Lachlan and Josh were a thing right? Josh was so in love with him. And now it's like he hasn't even noticed that he's left. He was so caught up talking to Freya. He didn't even make an effort to move next to him. He sat with an empty seat next to him. And Freya moved and sat right next to him. Does that not seem a little strange to you?"

Jerome: "Trust me, It's weird. But I can also tell you that Lachlan and Vik have left because Lachlan was thinking the same way. I'm worried about them too."

Nick: "Ok."

Time Skip

As we arrived back home. I headed up towards Lachy and Josh's room. But he wasn't there.

Nick: "LACHLAN!"

I got frantic as I started to look through every room I could find until I felt a pair of hands on me. Wrapping themselves around my frail body.

Lachlan: "Nick, calm down. Vik's asleep."

Nick: "Where were you. I got so scared when you up and left are you ok? Are you hungry or do you need anything?"

Lachlan: "I want to go home. And a Vik is going to come. But I don't think I will be coming back to England."

Nick: "What? Why?"

Lachlan: "I can't tell you, I promised Vik I would keep it a secret."

Nick: "Is it still considered talking and telling someone if you casually think about it while I'm here?"

Lachlan: "Yes that counts. I'm not going to say anything ok? I'm sorry but I promise it is for the best."

Nick: "Ok. Look Lachlan I think we should try and go home as quickly as we can. It's not that I'm not enjoying myself, because trust me I am. But I miss the kids. I miss home, I'm losing my damn accent and I blame Preston."

Lachlan: "You're a day Nick. But I know how you feel. The sooner we can get out of here the better. I just, I can't tell you and I'm sorry. But if you think of literally anything. Please let me know. The earliest flights, the fastest way I don't care. We just can't stay here."

Nick: "Yeah. Ok."

He let go of me and walked off. I was worried about him to say the least but surely he would be ok... right?

Jerome: "Nick, Oh thank god I thought you left. Are you ok? Did you find Lachlan?"

Nick: "Yeah I found him. And he said the same thing. We need to get out as soon as we can. We only need a few months right? Then we can leave?"

Jerome: "Of course baby. I'll do everything I can to help."

(Ok this is really short and I'm sorry but it is a filler for Nick and Jerome. Next chapter will be a time Skip preparing to leave Britain. But it's necessary because I don't have any real reason to keep them there. Unless I wanted to write in Josh trying to Rape Nick but I would much rather not.)