Pãrt õne: The Meeting [Edited]

☆°•♡ Edited ♡•°☆

-----------------------------------------------------------
[Name]
[Full Name]
[Hair color]
[Hair length]
[Eye color]
[Favorite drink]
[Favorite color]
[Nickname]
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Author's point of view)

  [Full Name] was walking to her new school, Seika High. She had heard that it was an all boy school but soon other girls came along. Anyway, she had to move to this school because of parental reasons. [Name]'s parents had left town for all of her years in highschool and so she had to live with her friend, Ayuzawa Misaki.

  While [Name] was thinking she was snapped back into reality by many girls screaming.

  Misaki sighed. "Uh, not this again."

  "What do you mean, Ayu-chan?" [Name] adressed Misaki by her nickname.

  "Nothing, let's get a move on!" Misaki grabbed [Name]'s wrist and ran towards the entrance of the school. For a split second [Name] saw a boy with blonde hair, green eyes, and a smirk plastered on his face.

  When Misaki and [Name] entered the school, she immediately shivered at how many boys attended this school, well it is an all boy school soooo.

  Misaki chuckled. "I know there are a lot of boys here but you'll get used to them!" She smiled.

  [Name] nodded. "Thanks, Ayu-chan!" She smiled. Then in a flash Misaki was gone and all that was infront of her was the blonde she saw earlier. "Uhhh?" [Name] sweat dropped.

  "Uhh what?" The blonde said in a seductive voice.

  "Where's Misaki?"

  "You mean Ayuzawa? Well she'll be perfec-!"

  "Usui! What the hell?!" Misaki appeared running down the hall, her eyes a blaze. She then kicked Usui in the gut, knocking him into some guys. "What the hell was that for?!"

  "What? I wanted to meet the new girl!" The presumable Usui pouted.

  "Dosen't mean yo-!"

  "Shut the FUCK up!" [Name] interrupted Misaki. "Now then how bout you FUCKING tell me what the HELL is going on?"

  Misaki sighed and bowed. "Sorry, [Name]."

  "Now tell me what Usui did?"

  "He put me on the rooftop." Misaki pursed her lips.

  "Usui say sorry to Ayu-chan!"

  Usui chuckled. "Ayu-chan?"

  "Say sorry you FUCKING blonde mother FUCKER before I go APESHIT on yo ASS!" [Name] growled.

  "Ok geez." Usui stood up. "Sorry Ayuzawa." Usui bowed.

  "Good!" [Name] smiled and walked off.

  "Ayuzawa. . ."

  "Hm Usui?"

  ". . .who is she?"

  "She's my closest friend, [Full Name]. But if you try something, I'll beat your ass!" Misaki snarled.

  "I won't! Also, does she work with you?" Usui kept on questioning.

  "Yes." Misaki sighed. "Look I need to get to class now." Misaki waved and walked away.

  Usui stood in the same spot he was in, his hands in his pockets. He was thinking about [Name], he didn't know why but she was different from the other girls. More stronger, he couldn't break her easily. He could picture her [Hair length] [Hair color] locks, her [Eye color] hues, and her body. Now that may sound perverted but that's Usui for yah!

([Name]'s point of view)

  I walked around the school for hours! You see this is a pretty big school and Ayu-chan went to her class so she couldn't guide me through this so called 'school', more like a maze.

  I turned a corner to see Usui talking to a girl. I quickly hid and listened to their conversation.

  Usui sighed. "What is it now?"

  "Usui please reconsider your choice!"

  "Look I said I don't like you." Usui shrugged.

  "Why?!" The girl yelled.

  "Because your a stupid, ugly girl."

  My heart felt like someone threw a spear at it. Usui called that girl stupid and ugly. Why? She was very pretty and I feel that Usui dosen't know her that much to call her stupid.

  "You. . .asshole!" She sobbed.

  Enough was enough! I couldn't just stay here and listen to this. . .this. . .blonde asshole spat nonsense. I came out of hiding, walked straight up to Usui, and pimp slapped him. (If you don't know what a pimp slap is, it's basically slapping someone with the back of your hand.) I slapped Usui so hard it left a red mark. "Don't FUCKING call her stupid and ugly! You don't FUCKING know her, you ass!"

  Usui just stood there stunned while the girl bowed and ran off. Usui then spoke. "Why?"

  "Why you ask?! You hurt a innocent girls feelings you DUMBFUCK you. . .you. . .you!" I was seeping with rage. I couldn't come up with a name for this blonde ass. "You SADISTIC BASTARD!"

  Usui stood there frozen like a statue. I could tell by his expression that he was hurt by my words. He then cupped his cheek with his hand. "Sorry. . ." He mumbled, walking to supposedly the nurse's office.

  I shrugged when the bell rang. I quickly found Ayu-chan and she led me to my next class. She was a bit worried about how I was acting but I told her I was fine. She shrugged not believing me but let the question go.

God, this is my new life?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ello love!

Nah jk! I hope you like the first chapter.

But a bit of a warning I update slowly buttttt I'll try my best!

Love,
E.E. 💙💋✏👸