Pãrt Fõurteen: Family [Edited]

☆°•♡Edited♡•°☆

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Author's point of view)

  You were laying on your bed, staring up at the ceiling blankly, and thinking about today. Today was supposedly the day your 'Parents' came back home and finally take you back. You really didn't want to leave Misaki's family but you had to. The move would take approximately a week which would happen on school days as well. The sad thing about this is the fact you're going to the same school as  your cousin Tora, and you would have to leave Seika.

  You sighed and sat up, there were many fond memories here in this house, and at Seika. You even have a lover that you never thought loved you. As the thought of you and Usui crossed your mind you couldn't help but blush. "It has been 2 days since the kiss, yet he avoids me like nothing happened." You stood up and looked at the boxes around you.

  "[Name]! Your parents are here!" Minako yelled.

  "Coming Mina!" You opened your room door hesitantly. You stepped out and made your way to your parents.

  "[Name]." Your father, [Father's Name], looked at you with a stern face.

  "[Father's Name], [Mother's Name]." You adressed your parents by their name. You really were never a close family and your parents never liked you, you were an 'accident'. You stepped out of the house and walked up to your parents.

  "Let us go, [Name], we want you to unpack quickly and enroll you to Miyabigaoka." Your mother, [Mother's Name], said as stern as your father.

  "Yes, lady [Mother's Name]." You could never call your parents by father, mother, mom, dad, daddy, mommy, mama, or dada, they didn't want 'vulgar' names as they put it.

  You were soon pushed into a limo and were quickly sped off to your new home with your parents. Your family is quite rich so you guys could afford to Miyabigaoka and own a limo, why you ended up with Misaki's family will remain a mystery to the Ayuzawa family.

  You were driven to a nice mansion filled with butlers and maids, you distinctively remember this place. This is where you lived until 14 but then had to move in with Misaki.

  "Go to your room and wait until the movers arrive. Me and your father are heading out." [Mother's Name] said as she sauntered out of the mansion with [Father's Name].

  You sighed and watched through the window, as the limo sped off. You quickly left the mansion, not wanting to deal with this shit, and quickly headed off to the Latté.

(Usui's point of view)

  I haven't spoken to [Name] for about 2 days and it kills me. I sighed and sipped my coffee. I was expecting to see her at her work but she wasn't here.

  "Usui." Ayuzawa walked up to my table, examining my expression. "Are you looking for [Name]?"

  "Ya." I said sadly.

  Ayuzawa gave me a hurt expression. "You didn't know?"

  "Didn't know what?"

"[Name]'s parents are back and they are going to take [Name] back with them. They said that she'll be leaving maid Latté and Seika."

  I nearly flipped the table but stopped just on time. I was shocked and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I ran out of maid Latté and ran as fast as I could to Ayuzawa's house, only to bump into a girl on the way.

  "I'm so- Usui?"

  "[Name]!" I stood up and helped [Name] up. "Oh, [Name]!" I hugged her tightly causing her to blush.

  "Usui." [Name] hugged back more tighter. "You heard didn't you?" She asked timidly.

  "Ya, I'm sorry I avoided you. I thought you didn't share the same feelings about me and I was guilty for kissing you."

  "Usui, I told you I loved you and nothing will change that. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner I was planning on telling you but you kept on avoiding me."

  I moved my head to look at her in the eye. "I'm so sorry."

([Name]'s point of view)

  Usui closed the gap between us, sealing it with a kiss. We parted and leaned our foreheads together. "I'm sorry Usui, I have to leave Seika."

  "It's fine just visit me, Ayuzawa, and the rest sometimes." Usui smiled.

  "I'll try to convince my parents to let me stay at maid latté."

  "Hm." Usui nodded and kissed me again.

  The kiss was rough but passionate. The kiss ended in a full make out session, to the point where Usui pinned me on the alley way wall. Usui licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I easily opened my mouth to let his tongue battle with mine for dominance. We parted breathing heavily and blushing like idiots.

"I love you."
We both said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ello love,

Sorry if the chapter sucks!

It's 2:05 am and I'm super duper tired!

Love,
E.E. 💙💋✏👸