Pãrt Six: Cat Ears [Edited]

☆°•♡Edited♡•°☆

-----------------------------------------------------------

([Name]'s point of view)

  I was walking to school and thinking about the night before. 'Why did Usui come back? Was he worried? Or for heroism?' I was so spaced out that I knocked into someone. "Sorry Ayu-Chan."

  "It's ok [Name]. Are you okay though? You've been spacing out lately."

  "Hmm, just thinking about yesterday."

  "About those two men?"

  "Ya." I half lied.

  Me and Ayu-Chan entered the school and changed our shoes. We then walked to class together, with me spacing out more and more. Again, me being a spaced out idiot, I knocked into someone.

  "Woah [Name] are you ok?"

  "Usu. . ." I couldn't finish my sentence after that. I felt so weak, so tired for some reason. I collapsed then and there in someone's arms. Usui's  maybe?

(Usui's point of view)

  I caught [Name] right before she fell. She looks so hot, not the appearance hot but the heat hot. She is still hot though. Anyway, I touched her forehead and it was burning hot. "Ayuzawa I'm gonna take [Name] to the nurse's office."

  "Only the nurse's office Usui."

  "Yes sir Ayuzawa." I mock saluted her.

  I gave [Name] a piggy back ride and started walking. I was getting glares and stares of admiration from many girls. 'Are they jealous or envious of [Name]?' I questioned. We finally made it to the nurse's office and I was relieved. I opened the sliding door and closed it with my foot. There was no nurse so I decided to put [Name] in bed and care for her myself. I sat by her bedside and stared at her. I touched her forehead lightly and it was burning hot. "Shit you got a bad fever." I grabbed a cloth, ran it under cold water, and put it on [Name]'s forehead. I sighed in relief as [Name]'s breathing slowed down.

  "Usui. . ." [Name] said weakly.

  "Hm?"

  "I'm thirsty."

  "For me?"

  "Shut the hell up."

  I chuckled and stood up to get water from one of the cabinets. I gave [Name] the water and watched her drink the whole bottle in one gulp, a trickle of water sliding down her mouth. "[Name] how did you get a fever?"

  "I really don't know but this morning I was very tired and weak."

  "Why?"

  "I might've spent all night watching Yuri on Ice and only got 3 hours of sleep."

  I face palmed and shrugged. "Seriously?"

  "I was born to ship Viktori."

  Me and [Name] started laughing together to the point where we lost our breathes. I wiped a tear away from my eye and smiled. "Get some more rest [Name]." I lay her back down.

  "You're not my mom!"

  "Right now I am, so get some rest."

  "Hmph fine."

  [Name] covered herself with a blanket and fell back asleep quickly.

([Name] point of view)

  I woke up after I fell back asleep. I looked around the nurse's office and saw a sleeping Usui. "Hah so Kawaii~!" I reached out my arm and cupped Usui's cheek with my hand.

  "Meany." Usui opened his eyes slightly as he grabbed my hand.

  "It was a compliment!"

  "Suuure."

~Le time skip brought to you by sleepy Usui~

  I exited the school and looked around for Ayu-Chan but couldn't find her. 'She probably went to work already.' I sighed and turned around to bump into Usui, again.

  "You really like to bump into me today!"

  "Shut up!"

  Usui laughed and then pat my shoulder for reassurance. "I'm just joking." He smiled and walked ahead of me. "Come on! I'll take you to work."

  "Fine." I shrugged. Seeing I have no one else to walk with and because of the incident I should just walk with Usui.

  After a few minutes of walking we had made it to Maid Latté. "Thanks Usui."

  "No problem."

  We both walked in and saw all the maids in cat ears and a tail. I froze and shivered. 'Shit today is Nekomimi day. Whyyyy?' I face palmed and walked into the back to change. As I was changing I saw Ayu-Chan. "Ayu-Chan why you leave me???" I pouted.

  "Sorry I forgot." Ayu-Chan bowed at my feet.

  "It's fine just stop bowing."

  She stood up quickly and bowed some more before leaving. I sighed and got some changing into my uniform and the cat ears. There was no way in hell I was going to wear a cat tail. I walked into the Latté and saw Usui staring at me. I blushed and he blushed looking away. I walked over to his table. "What would you like Master? Nya~" I blushed even more.

  Usui started laughing and pulled out his phone. "I would like a photo." He smiled.

  "No way in hell am I taking a photo in this shit!"

  "Please!"

  I trembled in embarrassment but I abliged to Usui's wishes. He wrapped an arm on my shoulder and smiled.

He took the first photo of me embarrassed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ello love,

I have a new schedule for this story.

Right now I'm testing the schedule out to see if I could accomplish it or not.

But the schedule is to update this story every three days.

If this schedule doesn't work out then four days I will update.

Love,
E.E. 💙💋✏👸