Pãrt Seventeen: Sweets [Edited]

☆°•○Edited○•°☆
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Author's point of view)

  You groaned and looked out the living room window. On this particular day, you had no school, nothing to do, and today was the sweets event at work. If you don't know what the sweets event is then here is a little explanation. Various customers compete with each other to see who eats the most sweets. If someone is declared the winner then the winner would get a photo with the maid that they choose.

  "Uuuuugh!" You absolutely hated the day. Last time a very large man won the game and he chose you to take the picture with him. You could still feel the his jiggly side against your's.

  "What's up, [Name]?" Tora said walking into the living.

  "Nothing you need to concern yourself with Tora."

  "Your concern is my concern!~" Tora whined like a little kid.

  "You're such a child."

  "What's up then?"

  "Nun ya."

  "Nun ya?"

  "Nun ya business."

  "Ass."

  You faked cryed. "Tora I thought I was your beloved cousin."

  Tora sweat dropped and sat down beside me on the couch. "So what's up?" He turned to me and looked at me with a serious expression.

  "Look, today is the sweets game."

  "Oh that game." Tora covered his mouth from laughing. "That fat man!" He couldn't hold it in anymore so he let out his annoying laughter.

  "Asshole."

  Tora stopped and cleared his throat. "Do you want me to accompany you?"

  "No."

  "Yes."

  "No."

  "Yes."

  "No."

  "No."

  "Yes." You stopped and looked at Tora who was grinning devilishly. "Fuck you."

  "Awwww you love me!" Tora leaned in and tryed to hug you but you got up, leaving a plastered out Tora on the couch.

  "Well I should be getting ready." You sighed. "Hurry up and get ready."

  "So I'm going!" Tora said like an excited kid.

  "Yes you dumbass."

  "Yaaaaaaaay!~"

  "Just calm down!" You said leaving the living room and heading to your room to change out of your pajamas.

  After changing into some casual clothing, you headed out the front door to see Tora already outside. "Ready?" Tora said raising an eyebrow.

  "Ya, let's go." You said locking the front door and walking beside Tora.

([Name]'s point of view)

  Me and Tora walked down the hill slowly, Tora kept on stopping me when he saw a rock or crack in the sidewalk saying that he didn't want me to fall. A lot of people stared at us, probably because I look like a commoner hanging out with one of the richest men is Japan.