Pãrt Seven: Big Brother [Edited]

☆°•♡Edited♡•°☆

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Author's point of view)

  "Huh?" You titled your head. "What did you just say!?" You practically yelled.

  "Ms. [Name] will you please pay attention!" The teacher turned away from the chalk board and stared directly at you.

  "Sorry Miss." You layed your head on the desk in embarrassment. The teacher sighed and carried on with her lesson. You sighed and looked at the edge of your desk to see a note. You opened the note.

  'Yes I'm serious! Today is little sister day!
-Misaki'

  You banged your head on the table multiple times earning you a lot of stares. When you finally stopped, you wrote back.

  'Fuck my life.
-(f/n)'

  Misaki chuckled and payed attention to the teacher. On the other hand you were thinking about last Little Sister day. It was hell for you and for everyone else.

([Name]'s Flashback)

  You were running around the maid Latté, taking orders, and making people happy. Welllll sorta happy.

  "Why don't you call me big bro?" A handsome male Customer said.

  "Sorry Ma-."

  "Ah ah ah big bro."

  You hesitated. "No."

  "Come on why not?"

  You stayed silent.

  "Come on." The male touched your shoulder lightly causing you to. . .well. . .flip him over on the table annnnnnd sorta break the table.

  "Don't fucking touch me!" After that you went on a rampage and got sued by the male. Satsuki didn't blame you buuuut you had to pay some money to Satsuki for what happened.

(End Flashback)

  Now that you think about it now it was pretty overboard. You let out a heavy sigh and looked at the clock. Tick. Tick. Rinnnnnnnng. The bell sound and some of the students made their way to the cafeteria while others stayed here, eating their homemade lunches. You stood up and walked toward the sliding doors.

  "[Name] where you going?" Misaki asked.

  "I'm not really hungry so I'm just gonna be up on the roof to think."

  "Ok..."

  You opened the sliding doors and made your way to the roof. You opened the roof door, stepping onto the roof, the wind hitting you as you stared at a sprawled out Usui on the floor. "Usui?"

  "Hm?"

  "Why are you on the floor?" You crouched down by his head so you were staring at his face. 'He looks cute when he is sleepy. WAIT A MINUTE! What am I thinking?!'

  "Are you ok [Name]? You're spacing out." Usui flicked his finger, hitting your forehead.

  "Just looking at your cute face." You blurted out whitout thinking. Your words caused you and Usui to blush. "I mean! I uh um you uhhhh see! I gotta go!" You stood up and ran towards the door.

  "[Name]!" Usui stood up and ran toward the door but instead was hit by the door in the process of you closing it.

  You ran down the stairs but you fell flat on your face when you made it to the last set of stairs. You stood up shakily as a stream of blood came from you nose. "Fuck!" You pinched your nose and walked toward the nurse's office. You entered and saw the nurse wasn't here. 'She's always gone.' You thought as you grabbed some tissues and sat on one of the beds. You dabbed your nose with the soft tissue paper and heard the sliding doors opening.

  "Usui. . ." You looked away and stood up.

  "[Name]. . ." Usui walked up to you and stopped you from leaving. "So I'm cute?"

  You blushed and shook your head. "No! I would never think you're cute!" You frowned.

  "Oh really?" Usui came closer to you. "But you said I was cute on the roof." By now Usui was inches away from your face, his hot breath spread across you lips.

  You blushed more and reflexively pushed him away. You ran past him and out of the nurse's office. While you were running down the hall a whole mess of questions came to mind. 'Why did I say he was cute? Why was he getting closer to me? Was he about to kiss me?'

([Name] point of view)

  I entered Maid Latté and looked around to see that today was a bit slow, unlike last time. I entered the back and changed into my little sister uniform.

  "Awww [Nick Name]-Chan you're so adorable." Erika cooed.

  "S-shut up!" Crap I stuttered!

  "Aww so adorable!" Erika came over and pinched my cheeks.

  "Erika!" I pushed her away and ran to the floor. I looked at all the customers and noticed a familiar face. 'It's the dude from last time.' I looked away quickly and waited for someone to enter the Latté but I was called by the stupid dude from last time.

  "Hello, hmmm you look familiar." The male tapped his chin.

  "Umm you must be mistaken."

  "I got it!" He put up a finger. "You're the girl from before! The one who didn't want to call me big bro!"

  I laughed nervously. "Oh really?" I heard the bell ring and quickly left. "U-usui!"

  "Yo, are you ok?"

  "Yup perfectly fine!" I showed Usui to a table.

"About tod-"

  "Yo little sis it's your big bro!" Usui was interrupted by the male.

  "You have a brother?" Usui questioned.

  I sighed. "No, today is little sister day."

  "Hey." The male walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. "Come on sis. . .maybe we could go somewhere private." He whispered the last part in my ear.

  Usui somehow heard the male and stood up quickly, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. "Hey get your hands off of her." Usui said sternly.

  "Why?"

  "Because. . .she's 'mine'." Usui said emphasizing the mine.

  I blushed and covered my face with my hand. "Usui. . ." I whispered.

  "I love you [Name]."

'Usui loves me?' My heartbeat grew faster, I blushed, and clenched my eyes shut.

'Do I love him back?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ello love,

Yay another update!

I also thank you for 12 votes and 223 views 😢😢

Love,
E.E. 💙💋✏👸